Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Mods or Owner, Please Ban Me

Major Leaguer

Mods or Owner, Please Ban Me

I couldn't find an "un-register" link in the control panel, so please ban me.

I do not want to take part in any message board or "community" where use of the "N" word is allowed to fly in any context.

I feel no need to comment any further or to justify my thoughts and feelings on the subject.

Goodbye.

Re: Mods or Owner, Please Ban Me

unregister? I'm sure of a lot of kids would like to unfuck a chick but that doesn't happen. Why can't you just leave without making a big scene?

Rather than ask for a self-ban, why don't you report the offending post? I hadn't seen it, and it has now been edited.

If you still wish to be banned PM me and I'll do it.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Can't you technically ban yourself by screwing up your email and password?

I don't know why but I actually did this once on another site. Go to your userCP and go to your password and email options.

Change your email to something that you have no access to like assgrabber@cnn.com

Then go to the password and type in something you'll never remember. Like "Xaiosdoijgloih".

Then log out and remove your favorite for the site.

Should you ever want to come back, you'll never be able to remember your password and if you ask for the site to resend it to your email, you'll never be able to recieve it.

But then again, I guess starting a thread is less work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Papelboner View Post
    unregister? I'm sure of a lot of kids would like to unfuck a chick but that doesn't happen. Why can't you just leave without making a big scene?
    Here's a question, have you ever posted anything positive to a site ? You certainly haven't here. I have no problem with are regular Yankees posters. You are just useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape View Post
    Here's a question, have you ever posted anything positive to a site ? You certainly haven't here. I have no problem with are regular Yankees posters. You are just useless.
    Have you ever not complained about a poster? I mean you have over 3 k posts, so one would assume that not all are complaints, but every post you've made that I've seen has been complaining about me or somebody. Chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Papelboner View Post
    Have you ever not complained about a poster? I mean you have over 3 k posts, so one would assume that not all are complaints, but every post you've made that I've seen has been complaining about me or somebody. Chill out.
    You're an idiot. What are you doing posting in this thread to begin with ? I'm done trying to converse with you. You are either young and uneducated, or just older and uneducated. But you are a poor example of a Yankkes fan ( especially the ones on this site, whom I have great respect for ).

Alright, the invitation for him to PM me was extended, this will be locked before it gets out of hand.