Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mets Report

Mets Report

Hello gentlemen, I am a dedicated Mets fan and I am here to bring you all their news as well as all other important MLB news. Carlos Beltran just hit a walk off 2 run homer to propel the Mets to an 8-7 victory over the National League Central Division leading St. Louis Cardinals. Is he the MVP? Comments gentlemen..... Also, I would like to know your comments on Boston's play this weekend vs. The New York Yankees. Your comments and predictions on the Red Sox season would be much appreciated. Thankyou,

Mark Chandy

This is my rifle....

Re: Mets Report

Welcome to the site, wrong forum for the Mets though. This forum is Sox baseball, General baseball is for everyone else.

Beltran has a shot, but the guy with 2 dingers for the opposition tonight will probably win it.

EDIT: Oh, and the Red Sox vs. the Yankees was an embarrasing display of baseball.

Thank you, one red seat, I will keep that in mind. Pujols really killed the mets tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by markthemonkey View Post
    Hello gentlemen, I am a dedicated Mets fan and I am here to bring you all their news as well as all other important MLB news. Carlos Beltran just hit a walk off 2 run homer to propel the Mets to an 8-7 victory over the National League Central Division leading St. Louis Cardinals. Is he the MVP? Comments gentlemen..... Also, I would like to know your comments on Boston's play this weekend vs. The New York Yankees. Your comments and predictions on the Red Sox season would be much appreciated. Thankyou,

Mark Chandy
    Why would we care?

Well Coco, I just wanted to bring you some MLB news and speak with you on it, and was wondering your opinions on the Sox for discussion.

Banned

... this is strange. im moving it to crap, not because this is a crappy thread... but because its strange. just wanted to give you some of my news, maybe we can have a discusssion on the news of this thread being moved.
    I am the biggest spaz of all time

mark...

fuk off

Ksushi, I have realized I have posted it in the wrong place. (my apoligies)
    Rician blast, what is up with the language?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by markthemonkey View Post
    Ksushi, I have realized I have posted it in the wrong place. (my apoligies)
    Rician blast, what is up with the language?
    One question:

What motivated you to come to this site and bring us news on the Mets? It's not that hard for us to watch tv, visit mlb.com, or look for ourselves.

Schillingouttheks, like I said I like the Mets, and I just wanted some opinions on them, I am sorry if I have angered you in any way, and I will leave the site if you wish.

Super Moderator

No, I'm not saying that, it just seems like a really random thing to do.

That said, welcome to the site.

And as far as this past weekend goes...pathetic, yet expected.

Ok, thank you schillingouttheks, I still think Boston has a good shot at the division. I think what you guys just really need is the starters to just keep you in ames, and the O should carry you. Just a rare case the other night with Wells pitching well, and no O, that will not happen much ever.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi View Post
    ... this is strange. im moving it to crap, not because this is a crappy thread... but because its strange. just wanted to give you some of my news, maybe we can have a discusssion on the news of this thread being moved.

Wow. When did I pass out? When did His Dudeness become a mod? :lol:

mark why are you so polite? ricanblast is being an a** and you say "what is up with the language?" wtf lol
    Quote Originally Posted by W.B. Mason View Post
    Did someone order...paperclips?

Is this our friend that called me a troll and a Mexican? :lol:
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink: