Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Addicting Stuff

Super Moderator

Re: Addicting Stuff

Dude, let them figure that out by themselves...

8 is a bitch.

He asked what to do. If he didn't mean it, he could have easily avoided it, as I put a spoiler tag on.

Super Moderator

So PM it to him...

Thanks. Lvl 8

I got to 8 with some help from my friend.

edit: I'm ending my run here for now

I am ending my run too. I couldn't figure out even where to start on 8, so I cheated, and looked up the solution. There is no way in hell a normal person would ever get this one unless they cheated. It is just too hard, and cheating isn't satisfying. So I quit.

If you got this without cheating, and getting help from someone or from some website, you are lying to me.

I didn't find it that addicting anyways, just frustrating, and not the fun type of frustration.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky View Post
    I am ending my run too. I couldn't figure out even where to start on 8, so I cheated, and looked up the solution. There is no way in hell a normal person would ever get this one unless they cheated. It is just too hard, and cheating isn't satisfying. So I quit.

If you got this without cheating, and getting help from someone or from some website, you are lying to me.

I didn't find it that addicting anyways, just frustrating, and not the fun type of frustration.
    I'm done as well. There was no way I was going to download a file, change the type of it, listen to it, pick out some sort of random thing, and put all of it into a username and a password. Just too hard. That wasn't even that fun.

Okay, i cheated. Shoot me!

Yea, this isn't fun anymore, and I cheated too, you're right, cheating isn't fun, so I quit.