Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Video Game EVER

Re: Best Video Game EVER

Yes they are, even more intense from what i've heard, but i question how far you can go, that doesn't make it just psychopathic, b/c the first one made me feel a lil awkward at times.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    Yes they are, even more intense from what i've heard, but i question how far you can go, that doesn't make it just psychopathic, b/c the first one made me feel a lil awkward at times.
    Would one of those moment include a certain mini-game?

If you're into the mythology-based...thing, Silicon Knights is developing "Too Human", which incorpates Norse mythology (notably the mortality of gods), and it looks amazing. Plus a game based off a Nietzsche title has the odds going for them, right (Beyond Good and Evil)?

Geometry Wars is like crack. I could see myself being addicted that, and playing it more on Live than Halo.

Sequels should stop. It's gotten to the point where studios (not to name any names, but EA) tosses another souped-up expansion pack once they have a cash cow on their hands, and because of that creativity and independent developers suffer (indie video game companies are quite rare now).
    "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige

A Click a Day

Super Moderator

Super Nintendo - Donkey Kong series. Absolute nonstop fun.

goldeneye <3

Major Leaguer

Twisted Metal Black for PS2 was also a very good game as is any Resident Evil game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407
    some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter
    I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

Resident Evil!! ROCK ON!!! NUMBER 4 WAS AMAZING!!
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kreinbihl34 View Post
    Twisted Metal Black for PS2 was also a very good game as is any Resident Evil game.
    I was never that big of a fan of the Twisted Metal series, but I'd like to see them put out a new one for the next gen consoles.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    I was never that big of a fan of the Twisted Metal series, but I'd like to see them put out a new one for the next gen consoles.
    I only liked the first Twisted Metal, really. And I really only like playing multiplayer in that city level. Was a pretty fun game, I've wanted to see one on the next gen consoles as well.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Major Leaguer

I dont know how many of you are RPG fans but The elderscrolls 3 and 4, Morrowind and Oblivion are amazing. the splinter cell line is aawesome too.

Is MVP 2004 better then 05? i love 05

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDonut View Post
    I dont know how many of you are RPG fans but The elderscrolls 3 and 4, Morrowind and Oblivion are amazing. the splinter cell line is aawesome too.

Is MVP 2004 better then 05? i love 05
    It's the same IMO.

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

man hard topic for me

Best Sports Game = NBA 2K - I played this game nonstop for 12 hours when I first got this. It was mind blowing at the time. The graphics, gameplay, stuff was groundbreaking. A close second was MVP 2004. The music soundtrack was actually the best thing about the game. Honorable mention also goes to Baseball Stars for NES.

Best RPG = Chrono Trigger for SNES. Not even close.

Best multiplayer game = Halo 2

metal gear solid , from nintendo to ps2 ive played every version of MGS , id have to say my favorit one was MGS 3 on PS2 , but all good i know every version by heart

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    mine would have to be the half-life series on PC. I love those games, so much fun. Multiplayer would be Counter-Strike, and Counter-Strike: Source, but slowly sneaking up is Battlefield 2.

yeah i was pretty addicted for about 2 years...i mean hardcore, (4 - 6 hours a day everyday).<_< never did like source though. it was always too laggy and too many random ass headshots. nowadays, halo is up there along with RE:4.
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary