Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INTELLIGENT Yankee fans!

Arrow INTELLIGENT Yankee fans!

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=85689

FINALLY some Yankee fans have recognized what we realized in the offseason: Johnny Damon isn't worth $52 million. :lol: I knew we were a step ahead (intelligence wise) of Yankee fans, but did it really take them this many games into the season to realize that?

I haven't kept up, but according to "godhelpyanks" on the YES boards, Damon is 1-for-20 these last 21 ABs. That is hilarious, though. Maybe you guys were better off with Bernie.

Re: INTELLIGENT Yankee fans!

Haha, my reaction to this thread title...

"ummm... what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    ...how many games has Coco played?
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

It is an eye-catcher, alright. Good thing I didn't say "INTELLIGENT Yankee Players!" that would have been mind-blowing. Just look at these guys:

Let us look at it this way, Optimist: In the last 24 ABs, our guy is hitting .333 with 8 hits, 1 HR and two stolen bases. I'll take CoCo, personally. :lol:

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

INTELLIGENT Yankee fans!

Psh, yeah right.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Major Leaguer

For the record, there were quite a few red sox fans, including some on this board, who felt Damon was worth the money and were disapointed the sox didn't give it to him. There were also many on this board that felt we gave up too much to get Crisp. I don't agree with any of them.
    "Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. *turns page* Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
    -the hero of Canton

Quote Originally Posted by guapo34 View Post
    For the record, there were quite a few red sox fans, including some on this board, who felt Damon was worth the money and were disapointed the sox didn't give it to him.
    I dont believe he's taking morons into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    Good thing I didn't say "INTELLIGENT Yankee Players!" that would have been mind-blowing. Just look at these guys:

Oh yea, cuz Manny and Ortiz sure do look like they just graduated from Harvard all right.

And as for Damon, he does suck right now, and I never wanted him anyways....

Damon wasn't worth the money because he has turned into a singles hitter with little power. He is a good player but is certainly not worth what the Yankees paid for him.

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

now if someone created a username called godhelpsox and made a banner that said Yankees are better, he would be called a troll on any red sox board.

It's the Internet, anyone could profess to be a fan of whatever team.

I'm jes saying.

I will just say now, I think some of the Sox fans should stop bragging. It's early in the season, and we haven't even played the yankees yet. Remember last year? I think we were what 13 games up at one point, and then Yankees took the division right? Yea, just stop talking now, so later on down the road, the shit doesn't turn around and hit you in the face.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Major Leaguer

I now hate you. NEVER say stop to bad mouthing Yankee fans, while you are a Red Sox fan. You should be agreeing with us, not talking about last year. Becasue Yankee fan are the lowest form of living next to dung beetles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407
    some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter
    I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by kreinbihl34 View Post
    I now hate you. NEVER say stop to bad mouthing Yankee fans, while you are a Red Sox fan. You should be agreeing with us, not talking about last year. Becasue Yankee fan are the lowest form of living next to dung beetles.
    Wow...thats the biggest piece of shit post I've ever seen.

I'd call that a joke, maybe?