Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: San Diego fan throws syringe at Bonds

Re: San Diego fan throws syringe at Bonds

The security guards were probably too busy laughing their asses off to find out who threw it.
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    No i didn't find it funny
    But laughing at Dick Cheney shooting, and possibly killing, his friend is just HILARIOUS right?

An 80 year old man doesn't need a gun in his hand. That is what is funny about that, you put a gun in a dieing mans hands shits gonna happen. People who let him do that are dumbasses. And with the Rev. Jackson thing. This fucker, doesn't need to turn this into a racial issue. He needs to keep his fat trap shut, and go worry about something more important.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Super Moderator

A dumbass and cheater like Barry Bonds doesn't need to be on the field. What's funny about that, is that people are going to throw syringes at him. You put a player who's the center of the steroids scandal on the field, shit's gonna happen. People like Bonds are dumbasses. People like that fan are hilarious.

Haha, I so just wrote in your form.

All-Star

That's jokes I didn't get a chance to see this though. Kinda wish I did.
    1903,1912,1915,1916,2004,2007 World Series Champions

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    But laughing at Dick Cheney shooting, and possibly killing, his friend is just HILARIOUS right?
    man now I remember that. The guy laughs about someone getting a shotgun blast to the face, but when someone throws whats basically a turkey baster in the direction of the biggest steroids abuser, he gets his panties all bunched up.

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    An 80 year old man doesn't need a gun in his hand. That is what is funny about that, you put a gun in a dieing mans hands shits gonna happen. People who let him do that are dumbasses. And with the Rev. Jackson thing. This fucker, doesn't need to turn this into a racial issue. He needs to keep his fat trap shut, and go worry about something more important.
    Wait what? Cheny shot the 80 year old guy right, it's not liek he was trying to get himself shot.

*Excuse me if I missed some details I stopped following this story when the border debates heated up*
    "These guys need to make a descision right now, are they gonna be winners? Or are they gonna be like Alex Rodriguez?" -Dickie V during Pitt vs. Uconn

Major Leaguer

Exclamation Re: San Diego fan throws syringe at Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    A dumbass and cheater like Barry Bonds doesn't need to be on the field. What's funny about that, is that people are going to throw syringes at him. You put a player who's the center of the steroids scandal on the field, shit's gonna happen. People like Bonds are dumbasses. People like that fan are hilarious.

Haha, I so just wrote in your form.
    But Bonds is the King of dumbasses. He has to the lowest living one of them. Anyone who can't grow a set and take blame to what he has done needs to seriously think about going under a rock and saying there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407
    some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter
    I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.