Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3/06: Yankees @ Athletics

Super Moderator

4/3/06: Yankees @ Athletics

#41 Randy Johnson (0-0, -.--)
    #75 Barry Zito (0-0, -.--)

Go A's!! Hah, so excited baseball's back. Just decided to start a game thread for the Yankee fans on here as long as any Sox fans that want to chime in. Baseball season = <3

Re: 4/3/06: Yankees @ Athletics

I wouldn't describe this as 'Red Sox Baseball.':lol:

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to tonight's game. Hopefully the Yankee can continue to push Zito around and Johnson can pick up where he left off last September. And, of course, I can't wait to see that offense in action.

Fenway Resident

Zito's got his work ahead of him, he has lost his last 5 decisions against NY.
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Super Moderator

Hahah yeah I know. Not exactly Red Sox baseball, but I like my gamethread set up. I think it's perrr-ty.

I'm really excited......about the first 4 innings, cuz thats all I can watch...I got two 30weeks and a midtern tomarrow...gotta get my sleep....I'm just excited to see how Johnson does and how this lineup works!!!!!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

After months of rerun games, WBC and spring training for my fix, Im ecstatic to watch ANY baseball!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Fenway Resident

Now that was a slick curve to make Damon look foolish, strike 3 and go sit down
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Super Moderator

I'm not watching right now, but I hope he got a fucking earful from the A's fans.

Nice first AB for Damon.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

www.soxprospects.com

He did and so did the rest of the Yankees.

All-Star

Oh, he did, along with Jeter, Shef, and A-rod.

www.soxprospects.com

and giambi got it bad too

Sit down, Damon! Sit down, Jeter! Now c'mon and get out of this jam, Oakland!

This is my rifle....

Damn, Zito can't find the plate now.

Zito seems afraid to pitch to these guys.