Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonds Started Juicing in 1998

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Re: Bonds Started Juicing in 1998

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfSoxNation View Post
    Fair enough. Where'd you get your Bonds info? I hate him like I said, and it's not that I don't believe you, I'd just be curious to read it.
    Barry's had a mistress for years. The SI article even talks about her role in Barry's Steroid abuse. I believe his best friend or childhood friend is Gary Anderson, the guy who provided drugs to other atheletes in the bay area.

As for Barry being a racist, it's common knowledge that Barry has been quoted as saying he wants to surpass Ruth because he's white.

Fair enough. Where'd you get your Bonds info? I hate him like I said, and it's not that I don't believe you, I'd just be curious to read it.
    It was revealed a while back that Barry had a mistress for years. I believe she testified in the Balco case.

During their divorce hearings his wife revealed that Barry beat her in the past.

Bonds has made numerous racist comments in his career. He may try to be subtle but one of the memorable ones for me, since it happened in Pittsburgh ... after Andy Van Slyke was resigned by the Pirates, "They gave WHITE Andy Van Slyke money but they couldn't give it to me."

Another example, and an article ...
    In an excerpt from Ron Kittle’s Tales from the White Sox Dugout, that appeared on May 31 in suburban Chicago’s Southtown News newspaper, former Chicago White Sox player Kittle quotes Bonds as saying, “I don’t sign [autographs] for white people.”
    http://www.intellectualconservative....-bonds-racist/

I knew about the mistress and the racism, wasn't aware of the abuse though. Damn, so many athletes suck at life!

This is outta left field...but it looks like Papi has found his swing. 2 dongs today in the WBC, one of Santana, one off Hernandez I think. THAT'S at least some good news

I knew about the mistress and the racism, wasn't aware of the abuse though. Damn, so many athletes suck at life!

This is outta left field...but it looks like Papi has found his swing. 2 dongs today in the WBC, one of Santana, one off Hernandez I think. THAT'S at least some good news
    Papi has 2 dongs ... how does he walk?

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Papi has 2 dongs ... how does he walk?
    haha, gifted I guess.

It was revealed a while back that Barry had a mistress for years. I believe she testified in the Balco case.

During their divorce hearings his wife revealed that Barry beat her in the past.

Bonds has made numerous racist comments in his career. He may try to be subtle but one of the memorable ones for me, since it happened in Pittsburgh ... after Andy Van Slyke was resigned by the Pirates, "They gave WHITE Andy Van Slyke money but they couldn't give it to me."

Another example, and an article ...

http://www.intellectualconservative....-bonds-racist/
    That makes me hate him even more.
    1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007 World Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Varitek33 View Post
    That makes me hate him even more.
    Good. There shouldn't be a human being alive that doesn't hate Barry. I'm sure even his kids hate him considering he beat their mother, and cheated on her.

Fenway Resident

Bonds is so lucky he doesnt have to play at Fenway this season, people would just buy tix so they can boo
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Super Moderator

And you think Fenway is the only place that will boo him? He'll probably be boo'd in other places louder than he would at Fenway anyway.

Besides, this is all from a book...who knows if it's legit?

We pretty much all know he juices, but I doubt they'll ever prove it.

You think he's no boo'd by people all across the country all ready?

The last time I bought tickets to a Pirates game, my sole purpose was to sit in left and heckle Bonds.

Legend

I don't believe you'd have enough breath to explain the many ways that BB is a total fuck head.

Why is it that guys like Kirby Puckett have to die, and BB is allowed to live. I belive that is proof that there is no god.
    Kirby Puckett tried to kill his wife, man. Barry Bonds cheated at a game -- not exactly on the same level. Besides... glaucoma, stroke -- both can be caused by steroid usage.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Quote Originally Posted by See Red View Post
    Kirby Puckett tried to kill his wife, man. Barry Bonds cheated at a game -- not exactly on the same level. Besides... glaucoma, stroke -- both can be caused by steroid usage.
    Tried to kill his wife? Anywhere I can read about this? I googled it, and things similar but didn't see any references to attempted murder.

He tired to strangle her with a telephone cord prior to their divorce. It was in the SI Issue in 2003...called "The Secret Life Of Kirby Puckett: The Rise and Fall Of A Sports Idol".

This Kirby shit is going to go on forever...

Can we all just say that the dude was a peice of shit person but a fantastic ballplayer that brought a lot to the table on the field, and that are thoughts and condolences are with his family and move on?

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

This is why I hate the cheaters, it makes you question every single person out there and casts a shadow on everyone.

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

He tired to strangle her with a telephone cord prior to their divorce. It was in the SI Issue in 2003...called "The Secret Life Of Kirby Puckett: The Rise and Fall Of A Sports Idol".

This Kirby shit is going to go on forever...

Can we all just say that the dude was a peice of shit person but a fantastic ballplayer that brought a lot to the table on the field, and that are thoughts and condolences are with his family and move on?
    I can vouch for this. I read the same article and also read a investigative report from a Minnesota newspaper