Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonds Started Juicing in 1998

www.soxprospects.com

Bonds Started Juicing in 1998

Cnn.com has this story on the front of their website

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Super Moderator

Re: Bonds Started Juicing in 1998

So, finally an official thread to start ripipng Bonds? SWEET!

www.soxprospects.com

All his records now should be wiped from the Record book after 1998. His Hall of Fame status is now in jeopardy.

Super Moderator

Bonds is a fucking ass hat. Seriously, I don't even need to rant about how much of an ass he is. We all know it, so I'll just save my breath.

Fuck you, Barry Bonds. Fuck you.

All-Star

Hahaha.

Major Leaguer

He should be gone from baseball forver and so should Giambi

All-Star

I remember Giant fans saying that the 1998 season bothered Bonds because he was being overshadowed by the homerun title race by Sosa and McGwire. Oh man...

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by kreinbihl34 View Post
    He should be gone from baseball forver and so should Giambi
    if Giambi is still juicing, he should undoubtedly be banned from baseball.

I read that entire article in one sitting. I only took a break to come here and post the article but jsinger beat me to it.

I expect a fluff piece on Bonds by BSPN who sees their reality show plans in danger of going down in flames (or actually picking up, we all love car wrecks).

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    Bonds is a fucking ass hat. Seriously, I don't even need to rant about how much of an ass he is. We all know it, so I'll just save my breath.

Fuck you, Barry Bonds. Fuck you.
    I don't believe you'd have enough breath to explain the many ways that BB is a total fuck head.

Why is it that guys like Kirby Puckett have to die, and BB is allowed to live. I belive that is proof that there is no god.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    I don't believe you'd have enough breath to explain the many ways that BB is a total fuck head.

Why is it that guys like Kirby Puckett have to die, and BB is allowed to live. I belive that is proof that there is no god.
    Come on...don't even make me touch this one. I hate Bonds as much as the next guy, but comparing him to PUCKETT? You gotta be kidding me.

I think Bonds has disgraced (and, is still a disgrace to) the game of baseball, but you gotta remember that, baseball is a GAME. Puckett was an all out disgrace to human beings.

Please tell me this comment was made tounge-in-cheek. You couldn't POSSIBLY have meant this.

Anyways...as far as book goes...people think Barry Bonds used performance enhancing drugs? Damn...this is the first I've heard of that. Haha.

I guess there's no way anyone's ever going to wipe Bonds out of the record books, but I guess we can all collectively say we're keeping our fingers crossed that he inexplicably retires before he catches the Babe or Hammerin' Hank. I can tell you this, if I were Aaron, I wouldn't be there to shake his hand after he hits 756.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfSoxNation View Post
    Puckett was an all out disgrace to human beings.
    Will you stop? I know you may feel that way but it's wrong to say it right after the guy died.
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Well there being no God may have been a little far, but lets say the baseball gods aren't looking out for our best interests. I was speaking in terms of baseball not life.

BTW lets not forget BB cheated on his wife for years, also abused her, and is a racist. Also lets not forget steroids are illegal in this country, and his best friend had a big hand in their production and distribution. Your post makes it seem like Barry is a saint outside of baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith1229 View Post
    Will you stop? I know you may feel that way but it's wrong to say it right after the guy died.
    Explain to me why this is wrong.

And, moreover, explain to me why it's not wrong for someone to imply that Barry Bonds deserves death and Kirby Puckett did not.

Some of you people really need your heads examined.

If you're asking me why it is wrong to blast someone less than 24 hours after their death, you really don't have any right to say we need our heads examined.
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Well there being no God may have been a little far, but lets say the baseball gods aren't looking out for our best interests. I was speaking in terms of baseball not life.

BTW lets not forget BB cheated on his wife for years, also abused her, and is a racist. Also lets not forget steroids are illegal in this country, and his best friend had a big hand in their production and distribution. Your post makes it seem like Barry is a saint outside of baseball.
    Fair enough. Where'd you get your Bonds info? I hate him like I said, and it's not that I don't believe you, I'd just be curious to read it.