Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prospect claim

Re: Prospect claim

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat View Post
    Pinckney already has a thread, but I don't like it, any way to delete it stocker?
    Yep can do. I think I searched Pickney which is why I didn't see it. Alright it's deleted feel free to make your own.

This is my rifle....

Thanks, I'll get to work.

Fenway Resident

I have Jonathan Egan, catcher who was drafted last year.
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Quote Originally Posted by riverside sluggers View Post
    I have Jonathan Egan, catcher who was drafted last year.
    Indeed you do, an oversight on my part. I will update the list.

Fenway Resident

Its cool, i was just double checking.

Here is his scouting report. There's a good possibility he will be seeing some time in Lowell this year. http://soxprospects.com/players/egan-jonathan.htm

EDIT: If possible Id also like to claim a not much talked about drafted pitcher named Ryan Phillips. http://soxprospects.com/players/phillips-ryan.htm
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Its cool, i was just double checking.

Here is his scouting report. There's a good possibility he will be seeing some time in Lowell this year. http://soxprospects.com/players/egan-jonathan.htm

EDIT: If possible Id also like to claim a not much talked about drafted pitcher named Ryan Phillips. http://soxprospects.com/players/phillips-ryan.htm
    Yeah that'll be fine just post those in your threads, this thread should be used for claiming of prospects.

Fenway Resident

Stocker, for now I am withdrawing my claim of Jonathan Egan. As I have just become aware that last September Egan was stopped by police and found in possession of cocaine. For that puts a sour taste in my mouth.

Stocker, for now I am withdrawing my claim of Jonathan Egan. As I have just become aware that last September Egan was stopped by police and found in possession of cocaine. For that puts a sour taste in my mouth.
    Interesting, ok.

This is my rifle....

I'm dropping Pinckney. Now that I've started working full-time, I've got very little time for to follow a 24 y/o in high-A with a .700 OPS. It doesn't look like the Sox struck late round gold this time.

can I take Jason Place?

Can I take EMart and Rozier

No one else has them. You can take them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

I'll claim Michael Almanzar.
    "I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen." -Bob Lemon, 1981

Single A

yuh huh