Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who were your team's opponents when you went to your first ever MLB game?

All-Star

Who were your team's opponents when you went to your first ever MLB game?

You don't have to say when it was, just the team.

Rockies

Re: Who were your team's opponents when you went to your first ever MLB game?

Well my first MLB game was a Mets-Reds game and I was rooting for the Mets so I guess Reds. First Sox game was Tigers.

Braves at 3 Rivers

Indians.

www.soxprospects.com

angels

The Angels. It's sort of ironic, the last game I went to was against the Angels too.

The only difference being at the first game their name didn't take a few days to say.:lol:
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

Super Moderator

Yankees

I think the Mets at the Vet?

Edit: Wait, no, I think it was the Expos. I was in like first grade, for going to Phillies camp I got to go on the field and I was like "Brandon Duckworth!" and he waved to me. :lol:

Haha I remember that year at Phillies camp, as I said I was like a first grader, the Phils bench coach Gary Varsho came to talk to us and I told him they made a dumb move trading Rolen. :lol:
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Evil Emperor

First ML game was Mets vs Cards (I used to love Ozzie Smith). FIrst Yankee game was vs the Mariners. In fact like 30 minutes before gametime Randy Johnson jumped out of a cab on River Avenue...I guess he was running late. :lol:

Major Leaguer

Tigers
    "In Kazhakstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis..."-Borat

Sudan Genocide: Its happening right now...does the media care? http://www.darfurgenocide.org/

Major Leaguer

Cleveland Indians
    Summer of '76
    Sox won 8-7

Indians
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

Damn, I don't remember. I swear it was the Braves but I'm not sure, because I've been to so many D'Backs/Braves games...It was the Inagural year for the D'Backs and they probably got plastered.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Sox v. O's 1995 I think, Mo Vaughan was playing 1st base...lost too many brain cells over the years....LOL!

First game - Reds vs. Padres (I lived in Cincy)

First Sox game - Mariners

I also saw a young Barry Bonds hit 2 home runs against the Reds when he was a Pirate