Register now to remove this ad

Page 51 of 472 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NBA thread

Re: Official NBA thread

Free up some cap room for the off-season... there is gonna be a #### load of free-agents after this season is over
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

testing...... fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck, mother fucker... end testing

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    testing...... fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck, mother fucker... end testing
    YAY!
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

sweet fixed it

Free up some cap room for the off-season... there is gonna be a #### load of free-agents after this season is over
    Still, I don't think the Sixers would dump AI for Nene and Melo's jockstrap. They would probably at least ask for Martin...
    2007 World Series Champs
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

its all about the future homie, for philly they know they aren't gonna do it with AI, they haven't for the past so many years. So why not try something new, with Webber, and iggy?? Try to start something around them, and still bring in big named players

If it's about the future, wouldn't they trade Webber...?

I agree with you though, the team right now is not capable of winning. However, when we had Dikembe in 2001, we made it to the NBA Finals...we should trade Webber and maybe Korver for a defensive presence and a decent scorer AI can pass to. Damn, I wanted Artest.
    2007 World Series Champs

I think they are just tired of AI, and AI is tired of not winning. They have been trying to build around AI since 2001, but nothing has happened, so they want to take a new step

I think they are just tired of AI, and AI is tired of not winning. They have been trying to build around AI since 2001, but nothing has happened, so they want to take a new step
    OK, so you (and ESPN I guess, I haven't watched SC today) are saying this is possible in the offseason...right? :dunno: Because the deadline is gone and it couldn't happen any earlier than the offseason.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Legend

Back to the Nuggets/Sixers deal that 'almost went down' last night for just a second; according to RealGM:

The reports said Sixers chairman Ed Snider signed off on the deal but was overruled by the board of directors of Comcast Spectacor, the team's parent company
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    OK, so you (and ESPN I guess, I haven't watched SC today) are saying this is possible in the offseason...right? :dunno: Because the deadline is gone and it couldn't happen any earlier than the offseason.
    Tough to tell what ESPN is thinking, everything on their website is insider only.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

yea, could happen during the offseason... so much is gonna happen during the offseason, KG is gonna move, Paul Peirce is gonna move, AI is gonna move, and that's just the start

Legend

'Melo gets the 6th game winner of his career on a tough three pointer with a man in his face from the corner. Amazing game, tonight. They almost gave it away with a bad turnover/no-call on KG and then another turnover by K-Mart that lead to what would've been the game winner if not for 'Melo by Ricky Davis.

GO Clippers!!!

yea, could happen during the offseason... so much is gonna happen during the offseason, KG is gonna move, Paul Peirce is gonna move, AI is gonna move, and that's just the start
    Your intriguing me, where to? KG would be a nice addition to our front line (Matrix, Stat, and the Ticket...oh my ) Pierce to where, AI to Denver??? Man humor me, enlighten me...
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink: