Register now to remove this ad

Page 140 of 472 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 7072

Thread: Official NBA thread

Triple A

Re: Official NBA thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;390892;
    Pretty nice HoF class. His Airness, David Robinson, John Stockton, Jerry Sloan. I did think it was a little odd that Marcus Jordan announced where he was going to college on the same day his dad got inducted. Thunder stealer, or just bad timing?
    I think that is was bad timing.

Epic fail.

As expected LeBron wins MVP and well deserved

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9...-2nd,-Wade-3rd

MJ getting inducted tomorrow. Interesting fact: Terry Francona was his manager when he played baseball in Birmingham.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;471538;
    MJ getting inducted tomorrow. Interesting fact: Terry Francona was his manager when he played baseball in Birmingham.
    No wonder he sucked so bad. :lol:
    WAR is good for something.

Wow, Brandon Jennings dropped 55 tonight. I said I wanted Jonny Flynn to win RoY, and I stand by that, but Jennings is having an oustanding season so far.
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Have to hand it to Kobe. That game-winning shot was pretty cool.

Not that it mattered, but why on earth was the espn game tonight Wizards and Kings.

Because they wanted to publicly embarrass the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

lol probably true.

Anyway. How about the rookie class this year in the NBA? Some very impressive guys such as Brandon Jennings, Stephen Curry and my personal front runner right now: Tyreke Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by I sexed Ortiz;509066;
    Not that it mattered, but why on earth was the espn game tonight Wizards and Kings.
    It was actually a good game though, although both teams aren't good, it was a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by I sexed Ortiz;509090;
    lol probably true.

Anyway. How about the rookie class this year in the NBA? Some very impressive guys such as Brandon Jennings, Stephen Curry and my personal front runner right now: Tyreke Evans.
    Yeah, the rookie class this year looks really good, specifically guard wise.

Yeah, Stephen Curry could have easily been drafted higher, but I realize why he wasn't. Anyways, I've been frustrated with Flynn. Guy's been a bust, just like Randy Foye was before him, and Nbdi Ebi or whatever his weird name was. HUGE bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Yeah, lets call a 20 year old kid who had 2 years of college experience and is putting up 14 a game a bust after 26 games.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;509120;
    Yeah, lets call a 20 year old kid who had 2 years of college experience and is putting up 14 a game a bust after 26 games.
    Excuse me, but weren't you the guy complaining the other day about how you "barely post anymore because of dismissive and confrontational posters", yet 90% of the posts you make (This one a case in point) are both dismissive and confrontational. When advocating for a solution to a common problem, setting an example is of the utmost importance. This is not aimed at being inflammatory, but to illustrate the point that if you don't like the way the site is running, then you should do your best to set the example that helps correct the issue.

To avoid a shitstorm, i will not issue further responses, but this is quite simply the truth.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;509125;
    Excuse me, but weren't you the guy complaining the other day about how you "barely post anymore because of dismissive and confrontational posters", yet 90% of the posts you make (This one a case in point) are both dismissive and confrontational. When advocating for a solution to a common problem, setting an example is of the utmost importance. This is not aimed at being inflammatory, but to illustrate the point that if you don't like the way the site is running, then you should do your best to set the example that helps correct the issue.

To avoid a shitstorm, i will not issue further responses, but this is quite simply the truth.
    My post wasn't confrontational or dismissive at all. Emmz said something stupid about Jonny Flynn, so I responded to it. There was literally no need for you to make that post whatsoever.