Register now to remove this ad

Page 113 of 472 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7072

Thread: Official NBA thread

Re: Official NBA thread

Thank you Crespo.

Using your logic, Bosox, Kobe Bryant is no good, because on January 5th vs. Denver he shot 2-9 and scored only 8 points, so that means he had no impact on the Lakers season because he only scored 8 points in that game.

Go learn about logic, because you need some.

If you read my first post, you'll see that I said if he turns it up. Did he turn it up? Nope, and I'm not surprised by the result. Even though he shot badly he still had a huge impact, both good and bad. He opened up the inside for Williams to drive and Boozer to post up because of his outside shooting. On the other end he played legit no defense and should never have been guarding Duncan in the first place, he has no business doing that, that should be Boozer's job, can't blame that on Okur.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;253179;
    Thank you Crespo.

Using your logic, Bosox, Kobe Bryant is no good, because on January 5th vs. Denver he shot 2-9 and scored only 8 points, so that means he had no impact on the Lakers season because he only scored 8 points in that game.

Go learn about logic, because you need some.

If you read my first post, you'll see that I said if he turns it up. Did he turn it up? Nope, and I'm not surprised by the result. Even though he shot badly he still had a huge impact, both good and bad. He opened up the inside for Williams to drive and Boozer to post up because of his outside shooting. On the other end he played legit no defense and should never have been guarding Duncan in the first place, he has no business doing that, that should be Boozer's job, can't blame that on Okur.
    Well, like I said before, hes not nearly consistent enough to have a true impact on the series. He is such a one dimensional player and he will never be a legitimate option down low until he develops that part of his game, and that certainly will not happen during this series against Tim Duncan. Sure, he may come out with a 20 point game or maybe even two this series, but he is not the type of player that can have a huge impact because his abilities are limited.

utah cant stay with these guys
    san antone is too balanced offensively

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;252540;
    Wow whats with all the Spurs hate? Dirty? Maybe, but they're not breaking any rules. There is a fine line between breaking and bending and they definitely bend them.
    Maybe?

Try again

EXTREMELY.

I'm not even going to get into that past series because I was pretty depressed for awhile. But I will say, that they had the refs in their corner all series, as well as the league office. Oh well, FUCK them and go Pistons.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom;254769;
    Maybe?

Try again

EXTREMELY.

I'm not even going to get into that past series because I was pretty depressed for awhile. But I will say, that they had the refs in their corner all series, as well as the league office. Oh well, FUCK them and go Pistons.
    ok the suns lost that series and its NOT because of the refs , they had game 5 and they gave it away and in game 6 tim duncan stole the show .

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;254773;
    ok the suns lost that series and its NOT because of the refs , they had game 5 and they gave it away and in game 6 tim duncan stole the show .
    Steve Nash might as well of had bruises on his arms due to Bowen slapping the fuck outta him. Bowen should have been suspended for his bullshit antics he ALWAYS pulls, and (I KNOW the rule,) but Amare and Diaw shouldn't have been suspended. Same thing happened earlier in that game and Duncan and Bowen both came off the bench during a tussle between James Jones and Francisco Elson. But do the Spurs EVER do anything wrong? Not according to themselves, and not much according to the league office.

Yeah they may have had game 5 but players who were used to 36-40 minutes and timely rest by Coach D, played nearly the whole game and were drained by the end of it, what do you expect?

And give me a break, I thought you were a Mavs fan...the Spurs are one of your biggest rivals. I hope your not happy they are still alive.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

All-Star

The San Antonio Spurs, NBA Referees, and David Stern combine to make an undefeatable playoff machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom;254777;
    Steve Nash might as well of had bruises on his arms due to Bowen slapping the fuck outta him. Bowen should have been suspended for his bullshit antics he ALWAYS pulls, and (I KNOW the rule,) but Amare and Diaw shouldn't have been suspended. Same thing happened earlier in that game and Duncan and Bowen both came off the bench during a tussle between James Jones and Francisco Elson. But do the Spurs EVER do anything wrong? Not according to themselves, and not much according to the league office.

Yeah they may have had game 5 but players who were used to 36-40 minutes and timely rest by Coach D, played nearly the whole game and were drained by the end of it, what do you expect?

And give me a break, I thought you were a Mavs fan...the Spurs are one of your biggest rivals. I hope your not happy they are still alive.
    yeah i hate the spurs too , i hope the jazz turn it around and kick their asses. im not bashing the suns im just saying they still had their chances to win despite what happened . it would have definatley been interesting if amare and diaw would have played game 5 .

its verry shocking at this point that were in the conference finals and the one of the 2 teams in it isnt the mavs or the suns . im pissed too the mavs got beat by a team that played way over their heads .

Deity

It's too bad the NBA is irrelevant anyways.

Legend

The playoffs, up to this point, have been an absolute disaster for the NBA. Golden State beating Dallas aside, can anybody think of any great moments that have happened? And even with the Golden State/Dallas series -- that series was an absolute blowout, it's only noteworthy because of who beat who. San Antonio is running away in the Western Conference Finals, Cleveland's putting up a fight, but is there any doubt that Detroit wins the series? Nobody outside of San Antonio or Detroit will watch a rematch of the 2005 Finals. They've been terrible -- and that's without even mentioning all the controversy about suspensions, terrible officiating, etc. In fact, all the negatives that have happened for the league have been the only reason anybody's even been talking about the playoffs.

This League sucks.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

This is my rifle....

Given the way the officials and commissoner's office has been during these playoffs, I put more credence in the validity of the WWE results than this year's NBA finals. Seriously. This league has serious credibility problems, IMO.

another questionable call in lastnight's game

Super Moderator

Lebron has been putting on a Jordan-esque performance. Scoring 29 of Cleveland's last 30 points. 109-107 Cleveland in double OT with 2.2 to go.

I fucking hate the Pistons. Something rubs me the wrong way about them. I would love nothing more than to see Cleveland pull away in this series.

Cavs win!!! 3-2 going back to Cleveland. Probably one of the greatest performances I've ever seen put on by anyone in the playoffs by King James tonight.

Major Leaguer

The question is, will the Cavs steal one from the Spurs?
    Gil Hodges for the HOF

cavs will win 1 maybe 2 at home
    i dont think they can win it all

of course the world series is in st louis
    the stanley cup is headed to losangeles
    the superbowl is in indiana
    soooo anything is possible