Register now to remove this ad

Page 110 of 472 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 7072

Thread: Official NBA thread

Legend

Re: Official NBA thread

As per usual, ORS puts it much better than I ever could.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by See Red;248836;
    As per usual, ORS puts it much better than I ever could.
    And as per usual, BoSox34 has nothing to say in return. Chizzowned.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;248839;
    And as per usual, BoSox34 has nothing to say in return. Chizzowned.
    Ok...I don't know what you want me to say. I mean picked the Warriors to win it all kind of as a toss up and knowing they had somewhat of a shot and I was happy that they won. There's really not much more to it and I dont know why you all are dwelling on it.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;248859;
    Ok...I don't know what you want me to say. I mean picked the Warriors to win it all kind of as a toss up and knowing they had somewhat of a shot and I was happy that they won. There's really not much more to it and I dont know why you all are dwelling on it.
    We dwell on it because we have no lives. And you bragged about it. But mostly because we have no lives.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;248947;
    We dwell on it because we have no lives. And you bragged about it. But mostly because we have no lives.
    It's the 'no lives' part. Definetely no lives.

The problem was that you bragged about it like a jackass. And as I said, nobody likes a bragger.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

anybody watched the sunsVS spurs lastnight? quite the body check robert horry gave steve nash , Diaw and Stoudemire probly will be suspended for game 5 for leaving the bench .

Deity

If Diaw and Stoutemire get suspended Duncan, Bowen, and Horry need to too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;251583;
    If Diaw and Stoutemire get suspended Duncan, Bowen, and Horry need to too.
    nope , duncan and bowen were allready on the floor when this happened .they didn't leave the bench , diaw and stoudemire did. robert horry of corse probly will be suspended

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;251584;
    nope , duncan and bowen were allready on the floor when this happened .they didn't leave the bench , diaw and stoudemire did. robert horry of corse probly will be suspended
    They still ran over to the incident. I fail to see the difference between the two happenings, especially since Duncand and Bowen had to run FROM THEIR 3 POINT LINE to get to Nash and Horry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;251586;
    They still ran over to the incident. I fail to see the difference between the two happenings, especially since Duncand and Bowen had to run FROM THEIR 3 POINT LINE to get to Nash and Horry.
    OMG its an NBA rule that if you leave the bench at any time ( meaning your not one of 5 on the floor ) its an automatic suspension , it dosent matter if duncan and bowen ran over from the 3 point line they were 2 of the 5 on the floor , and its not like they ran over and hit someone they ran over to break up what was happening so NO THEY DONT DESERVE A SUSPENSION

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;251589;
    OMG its an NBA rule that if you leave the bench at any time ( meaning your not one of 5 on the floor ) its an automatic suspension , it dosent matter if duncan and bowen ran over from the 3 point line they were 2 of the 5 on the floor , and its not like they ran over and hit someone they ran over to break up what was happening so NO THEY DONT DESERVE A SUSPENSION
    I understand it's a rule, but the fact is they moved a shorter distance than Duncan and Bowen did.

How do we know Stoutemire and Diaw weren't trying to break it up?

Fact is it was a very dirty play by Horry and it's a shame that's the focus of it instead of a great comeback by the Suns.

No one is getting suspended.

At this crucial part of the season, for a foul as ticky-tack as this one? No freaking way.

OMG INABD

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;251594;
    I understand it's a rule, but the fact is they moved a shorter distance than Duncan and Bowen did.

How do we know Stoutemire and Diaw weren't trying to break it up?

Fact is it was a very dirty play by Horry and it's a shame that's the focus of it instead of a great comeback by the Suns.
    even if Stoudemire and Diaw ran there to break it up it dosent matter its a NBA rule , you cant leave the bench period , stupid rule ? yes .

and yes robert horry made a very dirty play and will be suspended for it . its a shame that Stoudemire and Diaw probly will be suspended too but its an NBA rule and they know it

Super Moderator

Stoudemire said he was only leaving the bench to go check-in. I think this is true, but I also think he used it as an excuse to get over to the action. We'll see. The only person that should be suspended is Horry. If I remember correctly, Antoine or Pierce was ejected a few years ago for something miniscule in comparison to this, in the playoffs.

Legend

Jason Terry was suspended for a groin shot on Michael Finley last year.

Robert Horry sure is an idiot, though. All of this talk about the Spurs being a dirty team and he goes and does something like this.