Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Chicago vs. Anaheim ALCS Thread

All-Star

Re: Chicago vs. Anaheim ALCS Thread

A big congrats, that was really a great series by the ChiSox, and they have legitimately proven that they were the best AL team this year. Those 4 complete games were really something else. It should be a great World Series this year...imagine the Stros pitching versus the ChiSox pitching. Holy cow. Or the ChiSox pitching vs the Cards hitting.

Fenway Resident

I must say it felt good to watch K-Rod struggle out there tonight when he celebrates after a save in mid may. Celebrate your proformence tonight asshole..
    would you say the same thing for when there would be walkoff wins in the regular season for the red sox, theyd storm the field and celebrate at home plate, or david wells had pumped his fistt after he did a complete game against the orioles. just several examples. are they assholes for doing that as well?
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox84 View Post
    Congrats Podsednik20, and to Chi-Sox fans everywhere
    Thanks!

World Series!!!

Chicago is absolutely insane right now.
    I hate the Yankees. I hate the Cubs. I hate Yankees fans, Cubs fans, New York Rangers Fans, and the Red Wings. I hate cold weather, cowards, foreign cars, my neighbors, your neighbors, 3 dollar-a-gallon gasoline, free tv and Tim McCarver.

I am

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Congrats to the White Sox and their fans.
    Thank you.

World Series!!!
    I hate the Yankees. I hate the Cubs. I hate Yankees fans, Cubs fans, New York Rangers Fans, and the Red Wings. I hate cold weather, cowards, foreign cars, my neighbors, your neighbors, 3 dollar-a-gallon gasoline, free tv and Tim McCarver.

I am

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGreat13 View Post
    The World Series is something special and its about time you guys have a chance to experince it. Congrats on winning the ALCS. Take the W.S. for the American League.
    You know it.

Thanks!

I'm still at a loss...

We're hosting a Fall Classic...

Incredible.

I am

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

All I know is I haven't seen this kind of consistent pitching performance by a team in 17 years of following baseball. back to back to back to back complete games are unheard of in the regular season, and yet here they are doing it in the playoffs. Unreal, is there any doubt who's winning the World Series this year?

Quote Originally Posted by He Hate Me View Post
    All I know is I haven't seen this kind of consistent pitching performance by a team in 17 years of following baseball. back to back to back to back complete games are unheard of in the regular season, and yet here they are doing it in the playoffs. Unreal, is there any doubt who's winning the World Series this year?
    We're incredibly proud, but both St. Louis and Houston have great starting 3's.

I feel we're the best, but Chicago is known for being pessimistic... We're afraid we're gonna jinx it.

Still can't believe that we're in the World Series.

The south side is hosting the classic... incredible.

I am

Major Leaguer

I was talking to my dad who is in Chicago right now, and it was funny cause he refused to get excited about this win He was alive for the last Sox world series trip, so he says he's going to wait til they win to go crazy. I had to laugh at that
    The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by riverside sluggers View Post
    would you say the same thing for when there would be walkoff wins in the regular season for the red sox, theyd storm the field and celebrate at home plate, or david wells had pumped his fistt after he did a complete game against the orioles. just several examples. are they assholes for doing that as well?
    Walkoff wins and saving a 5-2 game against the Marinaers in May are 2 different things. If your a pitcher you can pump your fist over a CG because it is something special in this day in age when pitchers never finish their games. Saves happen everyday. Act like you been there before. Once again we agree to disagree.
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownSox77 View Post
    We're incredibly proud, but both St. Louis and Houston have great starting 3's.

I feel we're the best, but Chicago is known for being pessimistic... We're afraid we're gonna jinx it.

Still can't believe that we're in the World Series.

The south side is hosting the classic... incredible.
    St Louis is pretty much dead int he water, and I am not impressed with Houston's lineup. Trust me, White Sox will win the Series in 5, 6 at most

I was so rooting for the Angels on this on.

Quote Originally Posted by bethrocksguitar View Post
    I was so rooting for the Angels on this on.
    well, then you were so wrong.

I am

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by CalvnHobs6 View Post
    A big congrats, that was really a great series by the ChiSox, and they have legitimately proven that they were the best AL team this year. Those 4 complete games were really something else. It should be a great World Series this year...imagine the Stros pitching versus the ChiSox pitching. Holy cow. Or the ChiSox pitching vs the Cards hitting.
    absolutely, Chicago, after a horriffic second half, turned it UP in the playoffs. Without a doubt the best team in the dance still.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by CalvnHobs6 View Post
    well stros pitching vs sox pitching would be great, but the sox pitching has turned hitting teams look like minor leaguers, im not saying they did that through the whole year though, im just saying
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

Evil Emperor

Im pulling for the Astros, as you all know (for obvious Yankee reasons) and what a series it would be with that Houston pitching against the White Sox pitching of late.