Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giambi is the AL Comeback Player of the Year

Re: Giambi is the AL Comeback Player of the Year

If they can give Bonds MVP, they can give Giambi comebacker..........

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6
    Can you prove it? No!
    he admitted it

Power, Pride, Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    he admitted it
    no he didn't, but he did apologize for it

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    he admitted it
    he admitted it to the Grand Jury PRIOR to this year. He never admitted taking this year, so its ridiculous to say that he won this on steroids (as said by See Red.) If you can PROVE with FACTS (not opinions folks) that he has used throughout the coarse of this season I will be happy to jump on the "kill Giambi" bandwagon you guys are all riding so hard.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycarter05
    i can't believe this...MLB is going to give a "comeback" player award to a guy admitting, a i said ADMITTING that he used steriods...hard work my ass...i guess those seasons where he was hitting balls out like no body's business were "hard work" seasons too, (shhh...dont tell it was with a little help from jose') what a joke...this award shoulda gone to richie sexson who had more homers(39) and RBIs(121) than the poster boy for steriods..booooooo! :thumbdown

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html
    grow up Boston. You guys are so fixated on finding negativity surrounding the Yankees (and always have) that you wont give a guy credit for anything. Regardless of what you say, if he played for anybody else other than the Yankees (or even the Blue Jays for that matter) you would be congratulating him.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6
    he admitted it to the Grand Jury PRIOR to this year. He never admitted taking this year, so its ridiculous to say that he won this on steroids (as said by See Red.) If you can PROVE with FACTS (not opinions folks) that he has used throughout the coarse of this season I will be happy to jump on the "kill Giambi" bandwagon you guys are all riding so hard.
    I've been saying this for a good 4 months now, don't stress yourself over it. Remember, it's like trying to preach Western Society to backward nations like Alabama.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.