• Andruw Jones

10 66.67%
  • Derrek Lee

1 6.67%
  • Other

4 26.67%

Thread: Nl MVP

Nl MVP

It's going to come down to these two. If jones wins papi wins.

Re: Nl MVP

Is this even a question? I don't understand your logic behind "if Jones wins Papi wins" though.
    "These guys need to make a descision right now, are they gonna be winners? Or are they gonna be like Alex Rodriguez?" -Dickie V during Pitt vs. Uconn

I was looking at stats and they both lead their leagues in a major category and are close in another category. Screw this DH stuff. Arod has been good but not gold glove quality at third. Might not be all right but thats what I say.

what about pujols?

Well by that theory A-Rod leads in a major category too. Andruw Jones threw his team on his back like no one else could, Andruw winning it does in no way mean the Papi should.
    "These guys need to make a descision right now, are they gonna be winners? Or are they gonna be like Alex Rodriguez?" -Dickie V during Pitt vs. Uconn

Pujols should have like 3843987594798 MVPs by now. He gets so unlucky. He has been having amazing years, but he cant win it with Bonds the past few, and Jones this year... its amazing how far under the radar this guy is.

Jones.

But YanksHater is right, Pujols seems to be so under-appreciated outside of St. Louis.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Triple A

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    what about pujols?
    Yeah - he's certainly in the running, and he really doesn't have any of that "split vote" problem with a guy like Edmonds this year.

I'd vote for Jones, but that's just me.

Matt
    *removed due to spam*

Pujols should win it. he is so underrated

I would agree. I voter other because of Pujols. With some of the guys that went down for the Cards this year he carried that team. If he's gonna win it any year......and he's been very deserving other years.......this is the year he should. I think Jones will win it, but Pujols should.

All-Star

I thought this one was obvious Andreu Jones will run away with it.
    1903,1912,1915,1916,2004,2007 World Series Champions

Pujols.
    "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige

A Click a Day

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Ray10
    I thought this one was obvious Andreu Jones will run away with it.
    Yea I cant believe there is even discussion concerning this. Jones without a doubt.

Jones for a stretch carried the offensive load for the Braves. But the Cards did have their share of injuries, so it's not like Pujols wasn't important to his team. Anyways it'd be interesting to seem them face off the NLCS.
    "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige

A Click a Day

Banned

I think pujols will win it.