Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 13969

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

Santeria - Sublime

Wrong Way - Sublime

Caress Me Down - Sublime

Date Rape - Sublime
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Pat Metheny - Letter From Home

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;517358;
    Pat Metheny - Letter From Home
    Hahahahaha!

Pretty cool soprano guitar, eh?

I hope you are able to get a hold of some of Vieaux's work. Particularly Images of Matheny.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Black Sabbath - Into the Void

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;517359;
    Hahahahaha!

Pretty cool soprano guitar, eh?

I hope you are able to get a hold of some of Vieaux's work. Particularly Images of Matheny.
    You wouldn't believe how big of a Metheny fan I am, when you mentioned him with Jason I immediately hit youtube. Jason's arrangement of "Letters From Home" is great.

To me, it doesn't get any better than Richard Bona working with Metheny and Mike Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;517365;
    You wouldn't believe how big of a Metheny fan I am, when you mentioned him with Jason I immediately hit youtube. Jason's arrangement of "Letters From Home" is great.

To me, it doesn't get any better than Richard Bona working with Metheny and Mike Stern.
    I was never into Metheny until I heard Images of Metheny. Now I'm sort of pissed that I never took the opportunity to really listen to his music.

The thing I like about Images of Metheny is that it is relaxing and exhilarating at the same time.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;517366;
    I was never into Metheny until I heard Images of Metheny. Now I'm sort of pissed that I never took the opportunity to really listen to his music.

The thing I like about Images of Metheny is that it is relaxing and exhilarating at the same time.
    Exactly what I love about a lot of Metheny's work.

I just realized it's probably time to change my avatar. :lol:

She Talks to Angels- Black Crowes

Tempted- Squeeze.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

East Coast - West Coast - Joe Perry Project.

South Station Blues - Joe Perry Project.

I have been blessed to have grown up in the Boston area. Even the "crappy" songs by local bands are really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64M5qvt6AsQ

Hahahahahahaha!

One of my absolute favorite Boston Bands live at my least favorite (but closest to Fenway Park!) venues.

I give you Unatural Axe (circa 1978-1979) at The Rat (Kenmore Square).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ul1IH2ulc

Fuck Drop Kick Murphys.

Bruhahahahhahaha!

Working on an arrangement of "Letters From Home".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzMu6...eature=related

Not one of my favorite Boston Bands but they had a huge following and forged new ground for their time.

Nirvana played the same stuff some ten years later and made a shit load of money thanks to MTV and a shotgun.

Oh well.

listening to some Dino

Little Ol' Wine Drinker Me
    Buona Sera
    Volare
    Dream A Little Dream Of Me
    Houston
    Innamorta
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;517481;
    listening to some Dino

Little Ol' Wine Drinker Me
    Buona Sera
    Volare
    Dream A Little Dream Of Me
    Houston
    Innamorta
    Amazing.

I hope you have some bourbon or scotch. And a cigar, of course.