Register now to remove this ad

Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Talksox.com movie thread

Re: The official Talksox.com movie thread

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;461175 View Post
    I went to see Funny People.

It wasn't funny. It sucked.

I don't know why I watch Seth Rogen movies. I am disappointed every time.

Every. Time.

The only time he was halfway decent was when he was a secondary character in Superbad.
    Infidel.

All-Star

Hubby was watching You Only Live Twice (Bond) last night on TV, and I watched enough to remember how much it cracks me up. I'm not a huge Bond fan, but I love Sean Connery....but this movie is so ridiculous. I don't know how some reviewers can call it the 2nd best Bond movie, unless it's for the utter camp factor (Austin Powers, ahoy).

I mean...pretending that Sean could, w/makeup and dyes, pass for Japanese....HAHAHAHAHAHA
    The Internet has become nothing more than the new cocaine, and I snort it willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_sox;465336;
    Hubby was watching You Only Live Twice (Bond) last night on TV, and I watched enough to remember how much it cracks me up. I'm not a huge Bond fan, but I love Sean Connery....but this movie is so ridiculous. I don't know how some reviewers can call it the 2nd best Bond movie, unless it's for the utter camp factor (Austin Powers, ahoy).

I mean...pretending that Sean could, w/makeup and dyes, pass for Japanese....HAHAHAHAHAHA
    classic lol :thumbsup:
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Just got back from Saw VI. Very very very good. Probably my second favorite in the series, next to the original.

I saw Paranormal Activity last night and was thoroughly unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;493567;
    i hear mixed reviews on that movie. some say great some say horrid. worth the money or wait til netflix to get it.

I watched Friday the 13th and halloween.

i live in the next town over from Hope, NJ where the actual Camp Crystal Lake is and where the first movie was shot. Its called Camp NoBeBoSco or something like that.

i haven't gone to see it but will prolly when it gets nice out.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;493567;
    Went tonight. Acting was awful. Supposedly scary parts weren't at all.

*SPOILER*

The only scene that was mildly disturbing was the last 45 seconds, only because the last thing you expect to see is the guy's body flung at the camera (natural reaction is to flinch). Even when she's crawling over him at the end towards the camera, it was just really overly cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;495690;
    Went tonight. Acting was awful. Supposedly scary parts weren't at all.

*SPOILER*
    Good to know. Has anyone seen Zombieland or the MJ film? Really wanna see zombieland.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Lol, I hate scary movies, not because they're scary, but because I always think they're so stupid, and ridiculous, and... I never get scared

I have a really funny story about going to a scary movie one time, which I won't share here
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;495691;
    Good to know. Has anyone seen Zombieland or the MJ film? Really wanna see zombieland.
    The whole point of putting spoiler, is that people won't read the spoiler, which isn;t accomplished IF YOU QUOTE THE POST

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;495694;
    The whole point of putting spoiler, is that people won't read the spoiler, which isn;t accomplished IF YOU QUOTE THE POST
    :lol:

I don't think he realized that it was going to do that! I prolly woulda done the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;495694;
    fixed for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;495695;
    :lol:

I don't think he realized that it was going to do that! I prolly woulda done the same thing
    exactly!

Major Leaguer

I went and saw This Is It earlier tonight. It's mostly rehearsal footage from this past spring but I enjoyed it. Michael Jackson still had it and looked really good. I would have loved to see the tour. You get all the hits and having a smal understanding on how to put together a show I appreciated seeing MJ in a more candid setting putting it all together from the dancing, music and even small spots on the stage.

going in I didn't think I'd be as sucked into it as I ended up being.

Saw Adventureland last night and really enjoyed it. It was more geared towards people who grew up in the '80's but I still thought it was very good.