Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: COMMISH~DONT LET JJhoc14 JOIN SIMM

Re: COMMISH~DONT LET JJhoc14 JOIN SIMM

Quote Originally Posted by jjh0c14
    I'm Sorry for Lying about my age this kid is just really pissing me off. I'm really 16 and so is Mtac.
    your not even in the league yet and your lying
    My email is akaaesop@hotmail.com, email me please to express how retarded I am. I was also born on February 18th 1988. Send me a birthday greeting!

I'm Sorry for Lying about my age this kid is just really pissing me off. I'm really 16 and so is Mtac.
    So this also implies you know him.

Two lies in rapid succesion. Great way to make a first impression.

On another note, isn't interesteing how similar mtac288 and kcp62488 are? Both use similies in there sig, both use colors for teams on the accepted trades page. And they are both from New York. I'm not saying they are the same person. Just an interesting thing i noticed.

this is nothing like fantasy baseball in yahoo u draft amazing players and make a team wow tough stuff in herr you are a GM and you deal with more stuff then where to put pedro in the rotation you are a team with financials and yes you do have to start somewhere but here is not the place
    Proud KC Royals GM. Aim Name: qback513
    Year 2: 36-19 Best Record in MLB
    Sim #4 Best Hitter: LF Lance Berkman .253 14 HR 44 RBI
    Sim #4 Best Pitcher: SP Brad Penny 6-4 3.10 ERA 67 K's

kcp goes to my school, and jj and kcp are cuz
    My email is akaaesop@hotmail.com, email me please to express how retarded I am. I was also born on February 18th 1988. Send me a birthday greeting!

ok first of all i have no idea who you are, i have not known u for six years why would u just make up lies like that. Thats Stupid. i Found out about this sim league from an MLB website. and this is my first sim league i have ever done. Ive done fantasy leagues before on yahoo but never Sim League. and im not 12 im 23 your probably twelve making up lies because about this because you have a crappy team. So Commishioner of this league I would reccomend kicking him out. He is someone who makes up lies and is a Mets Fan who is a Mets fan. Thank You.
    at least he types good.

Quote Originally Posted by ang2124
    dude if this is your first simm league get out while you still can this league will chew you up and spit you out we play hard and we are all pretty experienced

you shut up. there are some people that are new to sim leagues so don't go around making fun of them. I didn't know what it was till yeszir explained it I think.

hey element i know mtac its coincidense thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1
    at least he types good.
    :lol: Oh, the irony.

And Element, nice call with the similarities. I'm noticing some major IP similiarites with mtac and kcpcpcpcpc or whatever. Explain this please...

KCP goes to my school. i explain the whole league to him and i guess he saw what i was doin, he thought your just suppose to do that.

well.. do what u think is right
    who the fuck cares about this league.. they dont even sim it....it sucks.. who ever agrees Aim: y2kylep
    :thumbdown :thumbdown

btw, please email me at y2kylep@aol.com to tell me how retarded I am.

What a read. One of the more entertaining threads.

lol this is so immature... i just did not what this league to be ruined

this is a good thread good call yanks im enojoyin the battle between mtac and jj

me n mtac r not the same....i know him, but i promise im not mtac.. believe me
    who the fuck cares about this league.. they dont even sim it....it sucks.. who ever agrees Aim: y2kylep
    :thumbdown :thumbdown

btw, please email me at y2kylep@aol.com to tell me how retarded I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ang2124
    this is a good thread good call yanks im enojoyin the battle between mtac and jj
    We might have to call Judge Judy on this case.