Register now to remove this ad

Thread: The following people are complete idiots; a summary of the wackiest offers.

Major Leaguer

The following people are complete idiots; a summary of the wackiest offers.

The Houston Astros offer SP AJ Burnett $6,750,000 per year, for 6 years.
    The San Francisco Giants offer SP AJ Burnett $6,500,000 per year, for 4 year
    The San Francisco Giants offer SP Wade Miller $10,500,000 per year for 6 years
    The Houston Astros offer SP Wade Miller $8,250,000 per year, for 8 years.
    The Chicago White Sox offer SP Pedro Martinez $25,500,000 per year, for 6 years
    The Minnesota Twins offer CL Eric Gagne $9,250,000 per year for 7 years.
    The Philadelphia Phillies offer MR Mariano Rivera 8 million a year for 3 years
    The San Francisco Giants offer 2B Alfonso Soriano $17,500,000 per year, for 5 years <---Worst of the year
    The Texas Rangers offer 2b Alfonso Soriano $12.5million/5years
    The Houston Astros offer 2B Alfonso Soriano $12,000,000 per year, for 6 years.
    The New York Yankees offer 2B Alfonso Soriano 12 million per year, for 4 years.
    The Pittsburgh Pirates offer 2B Alfonso Soriano $9,000,000 per year, for 3 years
    The New York Yankees offer 2B Alfonso Soriano 8 million per year, for 4 years.
    The Chicago White Sox offer SS Nomar Garciaparra $13,000,000 per year, for 3 years.
    The Houston Astros offer SS Orlando Cabrera $8,000,000 per year for 7 years.
    The Minnesota Twins offer SS Orlando Cabrera $7,500,000 per year for 6 years.
    The Florida Marlins offer Shortstop Orlando Cabrera $5,000,000 per year for 3 years.
    The New York Yankees offer Richard Hidalgo 12.67 million per year, for 4 years.
    The Toronto Blue Jays offer OF Richard Hidalgo $12 Million per year for 3 years
    Washington Offers RF Richard Hidalgo 11,500,000 for 3 years
    I have a penis.

Re: The following people are complete idiots; a summary of the wackiest offers.

woooooooo, im not on it!

Eh i can live with bing up their only once
    Why not your Sandman? Delgado after that terribnle season and not trying to sign Keis for millins lessa fter this amazing season?
    Former owner of the Talksox Phillies
    Fantasy owner of the Mexico City Mexicans
    Record: 0-0 0 games back
    Next opponent: Redsox05
    AIM: shadoslicer

WOO! I'm not on there. I'd also like to nominate the D Rays for crippling his payroll with 22 million to Beltre. He's good, but not God.

I'm not on its a miracle.

I'm not on it either, i also found it rediculos how much people spent on players. The Soriano and nomar ones were the worse.

Ehh, Im on it with my 11.5 mil 3 year offer to Hidalgo.... but i didnt even win so......

why is every1 bowing down to this list and praying theyr not on it?? its not an 'official list', its a random one from random person, i can make up a list if i wanted...
    I will be your dixie chicken,
    If you&#39;ll be my Tennessee lamb,
    We can walk together
    Down in Dixieland

i own the indians- a dyNASTY in the making

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow29
    Eh i can live with bing up their only once
    Why not your Sandman? Delgado after that terribnle season and not trying to sign Keis for millins lessa fter this amazing season?
    7 million dollars to a guy rated 8 contact, 10 power and 10 eye?

Previous year stats don't mean shit.
    I have a penis.

Well if you have the money, and need something (whether its offense, speed, defense, pitching) isnt it better to address your need then to sit there and do nothing? Why criticize what we do, its our money we can offer it how we like. I agree with some of the offers being out of control, but how can you call us all idiots. You must have a grudge against Soriano or something because whoever put a bid on him you call an idiot.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by stukarudel
    You must have a grudge against Soriano or something because whoever put a bid on him you call an idiot.
    Yes I do, but that is neither here nor there.

His contact rating is 7, as well as his power rating, and his eye is 3. And you guys are giving him 10 million dollars?
    I have a penis.

LOOK AT THE NUMBERS SORIANO PUT UP! Are you telling me he does that for NO reason? He also plays a versatile 2b or CF, not many others do that. Not to mention the man is wicked fast and had 60 SB. Name me other people with 60 SB and 100+ RBI. Thanks.

I dont get why the Hidalgo offers are crazy llook at hsi stats......

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by youkilis rules
    LOOK AT THE NUMBERS SORIANO PUT UP! Are you telling me he does that for NO reason? He also plays a versatile 2b or CF, not many others do that. Not to mention the man is wicked fast and had 60 SB. Name me other people with 60 SB and 100+ RBI. Thanks.
    The stolen bases in this league are out of control, the era needs to be fixed, and it will be.

He put up good hitting stats, stoll has no eye, and there is no chance he puts up the numbers again. Just look at his talent, overachieving talent to boot.
    I have a penis.

QUOTE "The stolen bases in this league are out of control, the era needs to be fixed, and it will be."

What do you mean, "era needs to be fixed, and it will be." ?? Is there some change happening that I am unaware of?