Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/03 SOX @ Marlins 6:40PM ET

Deity
    Can’t trust bello to hold a lead. The guy’s terrible.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    I think he has a promising future but I’d hate to see the team ruin him by allowing him to lose confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Welcome back, you always had some good observations from the Cowboy perspective.
    Lol- well while I am from Wyoming.. nobody has ever accused me of being a cowboy.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Deity
    You’re an idiot. Why insist Bello stinks when he’s been pitching well? We all know how he’s struggle this year, but he also has 3 quality starts.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    I think he has a promising future but I’d hate to see the team ruin him by allowing him to lose confidence.
    You don’t gain or regain confidence sitting on the bench.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    You don’t gain or regain confidence sitting on the bench.
    Exactly
    That’s why if he continues to struggle he should be sent down to work out the kinks before he loses confidence.

Deity
    You’re an idiot. Why insist Bello stinks when he’s been pitching well? We all know how he’s struggle this year, but he also has 3 quality starts.

Do you watch the games? He has gotten out of trouble tonight. He has stunked in 4 of his last 5 starts.

Deity
    Exactly
    That’s why if he continues to struggle he should be sent down to work out the kinks before he loses confidence.
    He tends to overthrow at times. Adrenaline. Loses control. He has battled tonight i will give him that.

Deity
    Do you watch the games? He has gotten out of trouble tonight. He has stunked in 4 of his last 5 starts.
    Of course I watch the games. And my point is that tonight you are blinded by those previous games and can't see that Bello is actually pitching well tonight. You ought to be ashamed of yourself because he's our pitcher and has given up 1 run in 5 innings in a 2-1 game. Bello is the reason the Sox are leading.

Deity
    Exactly
    Are you serious? Tonight he's gone 5 innings and given up 5 singles and 1 run. And you want to send him back to Worcester.

Deity
    Of course I watch the games. And my point is that tonight you are blinded by those previous games and can't see that Bello is actually pitching well tonight. You ought to be ashamed of yourself because he's our pitcher and has given up 1 run in 5 innings in a 2-1 game. Bello is the reason the Sox are leading.
    He has gotten out of trouble. He has battled. Don’t think his stuff has been great tonight though. We have different opinions.

Deity
    Are you serious? Tonight he's gone 5 innings and given up 5 singles and 1 run. And you want to send him back to Worcester.

He’s not getting send back for the simple fact we have no one else.

Legend
    One more bad outing and yes, I’d send him down. Remember: this team will likely finish in last place and almost certainly out of the playoffs. We are already playing for next year or the year after. I wouldn’t want a promising prospect to lose confidence with this group of bums.

The Sox should be up about 5-1 and securing the series win. Leaving LoBsters all over the basepaths.

Never let teams like Miami hang around too close. They can bite you.

Deity
    Rafaela triples and Duran and Refsnyder can't bring him home. So who do we blame? Bello, of course.