Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/28 Padres @ Sox, 7:10

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    What a fucking implosion.
    I would have left Pivetta out there until his arm fell off.

No way the SOX stay in contention with this current rotation.

I see the usual suspects showed up as soon as the Sox fell behind. I’m sure they contributed their usual nothing.

Splendid, you are not on this list; you are here thick or thin.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    I see the usual suspects showed up as soon as the Sox fell behind. I’m sure they contributed their usual nothing.

Splendid, you are not on this list; you are here thick or thin.
    I tune in when I have the time and the inclination whether they are winning or losing. If they are playing like crap and not worth watching I leave. And I feel free to comment on them either way. Hope you have no problem with that.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    The Commissioner's office has just authorized me to make the following shocking announcement. Who starts the game thread has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game. I know that is hard to believe , but it comes straight from the top.
    What a relief!

However, I think I'll back off of starting game threads for awhile. I've also been talking up the rotation a lot, as well as the bullpen. So maybe less of that too. Defense: nope, can't talk about that.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    I tune in when I have the time and the inclination whether they are winning or losing. If they are playing like crap and not worth watching I leave. And I feel free to comment on them either way. Hope you have no problem with that.
    You are of course entitled to say almost anything within some pretty wide boundaries. That said, I can't remember you ever contributing anything positive about the Sox. But of course I'm 2 years older than the guy who lost the debate last night.

Based on the Padres' 44-41 record with an offense that averages almost 5 runs/game, their pitching must be pretty lame.
    Last edited by SPLENDIDSPLINTER; 06-28-2024 at 08:35 PM.

We sure have run into a buzz saw.

Gotta stop the bleeding!
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    We sure have run into a buzz saw.

Gotta stop the bleeding!
    It seems like the Brez, and Bailey magic show with the pitching staff has started to go bad. BBB (BIG BABY Bello), and Pivetta have really had some short stinkeroos lately. BP over load anyone? Maybe the ones who bought in, and bought season passes to see the Brez, and Bailey show should have held off awhile. It might not be as good as first thought.🤭🙈