Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 SOX @ Reds 4:10PM ET

Watching the replays of Duran's run, I notice Devers stayed at home plate watching the ball to see if it was worth running or not. It was a hot day so I get his point.

I was in Cincy for the weekend and decided to go to two games. Glad I went to this game. Beautiful ballpark, Duran is awesome, what a catch!

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    At this point in the season, both he and Houck deserve All-Star status. Maybe Wong, also.
    Wong's pick up of the dribbler near the plate and quick turn back for the tag out showed more of his very good athleticism. It is tough to be quick at catcher on a hot day but Conor made the play

Absolutely great win today! Excited to see this team tomorrow now. I’m leaving at the crack of dawn and driving 4.5 hours to Cincy. I’m in the middle of seeing 4 baseball games in 4 days. Pirates and Rays yesterday and today, Sox and Reds tomorrow and Pirates and Reds on Monday! This will be ballpark #9 for me
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Absolutely great win today! Excited to see this team tomorrow now. I’m leaving at the crack of dawn and driving 4.5 hours to Cincy. I’m in the middle of seeing 4 baseball games in 4 days. Pirates and Rays yesterday and today, Sox and Reds tomorrow and Pirates and Reds on Monday! This will be ballpark #9 for me
    I’m envious!

Enjoy!
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Deity
    Keep up your Sox winning streak…

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Keep up your Sox winning streak…
    13 and counting…

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I’m envious!

Enjoy!
    I will! I’ve been enjoying living within walking distance of a MLB ballpark for the first time in my life. I’m falling in love with this Pirates team and figured I had to stay an extra night in Cincy when I saw they were coming to town immediately after the Red Sox. I would have gone to multiple games in the Red Sox series, but I already had my Pirates tickets for today.

At this time the SOX starter for tomorrow's game is TBD.

I will! I’ve been enjoying living within walking distance of a MLB ballpark for the first time in my life. I’m falling in love with this Pirates team and figured I had to stay an extra night in Cincy when I saw they were coming to town immediately after the Red Sox. I would have gone to multiple games in the Red Sox series, but I already had my Pirates tickets for today.
    Pittsburgh is a very nice place to live.

I’d like to see a game in Cincy, someday.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Watching Braves/Yankem game and the right field fence in Yankem Park continues to be a joke.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    I need to go to RedSox.com and get Duran 5 votes
    From the Butterfly Man to a deserving Allstar. What a turnaround.👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Pittsburgh is a very nice place to live.

I’d like to see a game in Cincy, someday.
    Cincy was an awesome ballpark. I’m in the process of slowly trying to knock out every mlb stadium. Guardians was okay, Cincy was awesome. Loved the atmosphere and all the fans/local bars were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Cincy was an awesome ballpark. I’m in the process of slowly trying to knock out every mlb stadium. Guardians was okay, Cincy was awesome. Loved the atmosphere and all the fans/local bars were cool.
    I haven’t been to Cleveland’s since I was a kid. I remember it being cool but nothing spectacular. I was in town for a Celtics playoff game last month and the renovations make it look so ugly. Not in a hurry to go back but it’s only 2 hours away so I’ll probably see the Sox there next year.

Super excited to get back to Cincinnati though. Never been to the ballpark but I have some special memories there. I almost went to school at Miami University. Might take a drive up there tomorrow after the game

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Wong's pick up of the dribbler near the plate and quick turn back for the tag out showed more of his very good athleticism. It is tough to be quick at catcher on a hot day but Conor made the play
    Both his athleticism and his alertness. Man on 3b had a choice and decided, after a pause, to go home.