Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/08 The Day with No Game Thread ( Yet)

Bad News Bello cannot get a 3rd out for his life . All he needed was a simple inning but didn't get a couple marginal calls, then fully imploded.

One of my questions is going to be , is there any response by Boston hitters here to get back intot his game. With 12 outs, 4 runs is not too many

Deity
    My goodness this team is terrible. Hopefully a celtics championship cures another miserable season by this franchise.

Fortunately, the SOX can make some hay while the sun shines against the Phils and the Yankems.

I thought the Chicago bullpen was one of the absolute worst . Looking pretty competent last night and today. Maybe the RS bats were too bruised after Thursday slugfest to keep hitting.

Houck and Pivetta and 3 days of bad weatha.

Westbrook is living proof that even career long MiLB'ers make enough money to eat well all year long

The simple fact that Rafaela leads this team in RBI's discounts the low value of that statistic. He seriously must improve his choice of what to swing at. He gets himself out the majority of the time. Always with 2 strikes, always chasing

You can almost sense times when the Red Sox players sort of give up on a game, Usually when down by 3 or more after 5 innings. Low energy effort from there on out

Mr. Anderson.

Westbrook showing why Worcester needs him back. How, if , you are Westbrook do you take 2 called 3rd strikes on 3-2 counts. You are either incapable or stupid in a baseball way.

I'm guessing after the Phils' and Yankems' series the SOX will be back in their comfort zone; last place.

Fucking pathetic.

Andrew Bailey should at least be credited with molding Houck into an ACE. The SOX 1st Ace since Sale in 2018.
    Last edited by SPLENDIDSPLINTER; 06-08-2024 at 05:45 PM.

Went to Target to buy socks. I asked myself do I want terrible socks or mediocre socks? I went with the mediocre ones, but they still could end up terrible.