Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/07 SOX @ White Sox 8:10PM ET

Chicago's alleged best pitcher cannot throw the ball to 1B on two successive throws. You wouldn't see, say Jon Lester make those mistakes.

Keep building up those muscles, Tyler.

I believe Dalbec should bat ahead of Cooper.
    I also believe Vegas should bat instead of Cooper.

Deity
    So is Garrett Cooper only starting because the starting pitchers in this game are named Garrett and Cooper?

A bench full of Refsnyder types would be a good thing to have. He is a professional player.

Does anyone honestly think that any team would take Cooper if offered ? Cannot wait for another position player to return so that dud can be DFA'ed .

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    So is Garrett Cooper only starting because the starting pitchers in this game are named Garrett and Cooper?
    In the words of Laugh-In's Arte Johnson "Very interesting."

The tape of this game should not only be burned, but the ashes should be buried.

It always starts with a walk and goes downhill from there. Red Sox squander the lead. They will need to hit their way out of this one. Criswell pitching is not highly effective.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    It always starts with a walk and goes downhill from there. Red Sox squander the lead. They will need to hit their way out of this one. Criswell pitching is not highly effective.
    I think the SOX have been very fortunate to get what they got from Criswell prior to this game.

Crochet is like finding a cherry on top of a turd pile.

Refresh my memory---Weissert is the answer to what question ? Sooner or later the White Sox were going to break their 14 game streak of losing. But why tonight. Crochet must have lost at least his 2 prior times out.

After being crocheted in the first 6, the SOX have been cannonized in the 7th and 8th.

14K's out of 27 outs. . The bats went empty. Now the Red Sox need to take the final 2 games and move on top some real competition.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Refresh my memory---Weissert is the answer to what question ? Sooner or later the White Sox were going to break their 14 game streak of losing. But why tonight. Crochet must have lost at least his 2 prior times out.
    In his last 2 starts prior to tonight, Crochet allowed 3 runs on 8 hits in 12 innings and struck out 19. That got him a record of 0-1 and a no decision.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough