Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maximizing value - The Red Sox should sell high on Jarren Duran

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Bloom was going to trade him for Seth Lugo and then give Lugo a 3 year extension.
    Then he lost the GM's phone number and the deadline expired.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    You can say the same about Houck and Crawford.
    Or Rafy or Abreu or Wong or Bello or hell, trade the whole team, or better yet, sell it. Whatever you do, don't keep players who are productive and who fans want to see. That is SO last year!
    "Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they're starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question -- like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight." --Kevin Durant on players' lack of effort in regular season games.

Stephen Curry occasionally will post satirical suggestions . He has a unique sense of humor. Trading Duran would be beyond stupid at this point. I know it, Stephen Curry knows it and Breslow knows it. Anyone who has been paying attention knows it.
    Old school is good school.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    Stephen Curry occasionally will post satirical suggestions . He has a unique sense of humor. Trading Duran would be beyond stupid at this point. I know it, Stephen Curry knows it and Breslow knows it. Anyone who has been paying attention knows it.
    Especially after pulling off a delayed double steal of home!!!, Gutsiest play of the year!! Kudos to Cora Devers and Duran.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    I don't know his stuff that well, so you could well be right.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    I don't know his stuff that well, so you could well be right.
    He might be right, but it’s just a baseball discussion. That’s what these forums are for…