Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: April 10 Baltimore at Boston

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Btw, Moon, good job covering the sun on Monday.
    I thought you'd like that.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Boggs.

It's rare.
    Graig Nettles

It really helps that neither Devers or Casas is hitting worth a shite.

All-Star
    Overall it’s a pretty average lineup, especially when the top of the order is not scoring runs.

Devers and Casas open a new pub called the Rally Killers. As others have said, if Devers is off his game due to his shoulder limitations, then give him 10 days off now and hope it can be rehabbed. If it is not his shoulder then he is a sorry hitter right now. His arm wrenching ultimate swing speed is not helping him nor the team.

Casas is topping a lot of balls right now. His uppercut is missing the middle and lower half of the ball.

Tyler O'Neil's 6 HR's have all been solo shots. In the 2021 season Bryce Harper started the season with 10 solo HR's.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Devers and Casas open a new pub called the Rally Killers. As others have said, if Devers is off his game due to his shoulder limitations, then give him 10 days off now and hope it can be rehabbed. If it is not his shoulder then he is a sorry hitter right now. His arm wrenching ultimate swing speed is not helping him nor the team.

Casas is topping a lot of balls right now. His uppercut is missing the middle and lower half of the ball.
    Devers is fine. He's his old self and swinging at just about anything.

I've always said if he changed his approach and take walks he would become a beast. Pitchers know this and just throw him junk

And there's Yoshida's specialty ground ball to second base

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    He's a worm killer.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    If Yoshi doesn't find his left field slash stroke, like Duran has been doing, the Nation will turn sharply on the man from Japan and make his life miserable. He is not showing anything in the DH role. Tired of his tiny step running too.

Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be dead before the SOX win another championship? OTOH, lots and lots of SOX fans died w/o ever seeing a championship. Ive lived long enough to have seen 4, so I'll stop my complaining right now.

If Yoshi doesn't find his left field slash stroke, like Duran has been doing, the Nation will turn sharply on the man from Japan and make his life miserable. He is not showing anything in the DH role. Tired of his tiny step running too.
    But, as far as I know, his translator doesn't have a gambling problem. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be dead before the SOX win another championship? OTOH, lots and lots of SOX fans died w/o ever seeing a championship. Ive lived long enough to have seen 4, so I'll stop my complaining right now.

I should have seen 5. Sorry.

Crawford pitching his ass off and needs some support. Can the team score 2 runs this inning ?

Crawford pitching his ass off and needs some support. Can the team score 2 runs this inning ?
    They're due for another 3 HR inning.