Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: June 6, Sox at Cleveland

OB going thru and introducing the Cleveland lineup: “Naylor, he’s not hitting much”. OB as Naylor drills it to right field for an rbi “Naylor is RED HOT right now”. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo-sox View Post
    So.... what team will I follow the second half of the year? These games could get tougher and tougher to watch. Anyone have a NL team they follow closely besides just the Red Sox?
    San Diego. They are just as bad. Lol. But at least they have Xander and Orsillo.

Deity
    Paxton stinks, period.

Deity
    Once again this rotation just stinks. Wonder if the pitching coach should be fired at this point.

Unreal how the Sox cannot get the top of the lineup on the scoreboard early, but the pitchers and fielders help the oppo do so frequently. Makes the comeback wins more fun, I guess. Actually it sucks

Maybe Kluber told Paxton the pen was a nice place to be.... they are both pitching about the same washed up quality.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I owe you an apology... I was certain your team was crap this year. 1/2 way through and it is a very fun team to watch, and competitive. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Once again this rotation just stinks. Wonder if the pitching coach should be fired at this point.
    Hard to think anyone could coach some of these guys to better performances.... not like Paxton or Kluber are new to what they are doing.
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I owe you an apology... I was certain your team was crap this year. 1/2 way through and it is a very fun team to watch, and competitive. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo-sox View Post
    So.... what team will I follow the second half of the year? These games could get tougher and tougher to watch. Anyone have a NL team they follow closely besides just the Red Sox?
    My son grew up a Cardinals fan so I follow them and go to about 10 games a year since we live fairly close to St. Louis and he lives there now. Busch Stadium is a great stadium and is very fan and family friendly. The area around the ballpark is awesome also.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    The rotation would look better with Eovaldi and Wacha and not Kluber or Paxton.

Casas does draw a lot of walks. He is in the top 10 in the league. I wish he were in the top 10 in Average, homers or RBI's.

Don't know why the Sox keep hitting line drives right where Cleveland is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    My son grew up a Cardinals fan so I follow them and go to about 10 games a year since we live fairly close to St. Louis and he lives there now. Busch Stadium is a great stadium and is very fan and family friendly. The area around the ballpark is awesome also.
    I had checked out (online) some housing and apartment options there.... looked pretty cool place to be and easy to get to the ball park.
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by guinness22 View Post
    OB going thru and introducing the Cleveland lineup: “Naylor, he’s not hitting much”. OB as Naylor drills it to right field for an rbi “Naylor is RED HOT right now”. Lol.
    Actually, he was imitating me. I can't tell you how many times I've said so-and-so stinks right before he drills one.

I thought Duran had a good at bat. Got that 0-2 count, then looked at a couple of pitches not in the zone, then hit the ball hard to LF, but right to the leftfielder.

Too bad we can't get pitchers like, oh, E. Rodriguez or Nate Eovaldi.
    "Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they're starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question -- like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight." --Kevin Durant on players' lack of effort in regular season games.

How in the Wide Wide World of Sports did the Sox win 8 straight games?