Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Well, it's finally here.

Eh, its no great shakes. Just another baseball player's webite. A million bucks says he had no hand in its creation.

All-Star
    The site's kinda nice. I Think the coolest part were the game logs, although there were only two.

I really like the game logs, but I wonder if he actually wrote them. I mean, he never says "Let me tell you" in them

But not to make fun of Manny, I think the logs have good insite into what it's like to be a major league hitter. Very interesting stuff, hope he updates it more often.

Game logs are a novel idea, I've never seen them before. But it doesn't seem like Manny would have a part in that. I bet his agent or someone types em up, runs it by him, he nods while in the jacuzzi, and it goes online.

At least Manny's making some effort for the fans. Not too many ballplayers have nice websites. But then again, not too many ball players are like Manny.
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Double A
    I want to see ALL the players with the Johnny Damon hair-do...

Can you do it???

It's been done already. Look for a thread in this forum called "the entire team is following johnny damon's lead". Funny stuff.