Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/12 vs. Orioles

I knew ERod would be good when I saw him locating the inner half to righties with 93-95 heat.

This game by Rodriguez just highlights the frustration with his inconsistencies. Just keep doing this type performance and you'll be ok. Forget that it's the Orioles, this is pitching, with command and control not just throwing

I'm loving all the Woo-WOOs tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

A much needed start from Erod to protect the bullpen and build some confidence.

Great performance thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I knew ERod would be good when I saw him locating the inner half to righties with 93-95 heat.
    Actually glad the Orioles got a single to take the No Hit pressure off the table.

Another solid inning

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Beni's wall ball swing gets the long ball going that time.
    Nice to get the HR but most of his balls are hit to left and left center. I didn't see all his at bats this game but he did ground to short. Please Beni, try an pull some balls, you have more pop if you do.

If Leon were catching, hed still have a no-hitter. When will they realize this and bring him up?

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    If Leon were catching, hed still have a no-hitter. When will they realize this and bring him up?
    Bring up who ? Do we have more MLB type players somewhere ? Just kidding.

Nice turn at the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Nice to get the HR but most of his balls are hit to left and left center. I didn't see all his at bats this game but he did ground to short. Please Beni, try an pull some balls, you have more pop if you do.
    To me most of his balls are rollover grounders to the right side or pop-up fl;ies tot the left side. Rare to see a strong line drive. I wonder if he has convinced himself to go with the inside out swing at Fenway because of the deep RF

This is the tantalizing part of ERod. His stuff, when he’s on, is awesome. The problem is, he is too inconsistent and nibbles too much. When you’re pumping 95 and throwing a wipeout slider, don’t nibble

David Hess actually pitched pretty well for Baltimore tonight , Sox didn't run him out of there

This is the tantalizing part of ERod. His stuff, when he’s on, is awesome. The problem is, he is too inconsistent and nibbles too much. When you’re pumping 95 and throwing a wipeout slider, don’t nibble
    Unless it is the postgame buffet, then he can nibble all he wants, but don't gain too much weight

Yes. You also know he is going to be injured at some point with a bad right knee. His landing knee costs him starts every year.