Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 9/1 @ Chicago White Sox

Legend
    The pace of E-Rod, and the focus he was at last night, if continues, makes him dangerous....to hitters. Liked that he showed emotion about not finishing the inning. I want a fighter on the Mound. Good stuff.

Legend
    Porcello is a bulldog I like the guy. He does anything he can to help his team win a game.
    Last edited by OH FOY!; 09-02-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I was wondering what to binge watch next on Netflix. Now i know. Thanks.

What is Merli and is it on Netflix? Better Call Saul is fucking great. Of course my favorite character is Mike!
    Better Call Saul is one of my favorites too. I have a question. It isn’t a spoiler alert for people who are behind on the series. When Jimmy reads the nice letter from his prick brother was that really what his prick brother wrote or was Jimmy improvising what he wanted it to say? I just don’t see Chuck as having anything nice to say to Jimmy.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Better Call Saul is one of my favorites too. I have a question. It isn’t a spoiler alert for people who are behind on the series. When Jimmy reads the nice letter from his prick brother was that really what his prick brother wrote or was Jimmy improvising what he wanted it to say? I just don’t see Chuck as having anything nice to say to Jimmy.
    I don't think that was the real letter either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I don't think that was the real letter either.
    Which would explain why his girlfriend was crying in that scene.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."