Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 MLB Post Season

I don't understand Baker. The rainout allows you to throw Strasburg in elimination game 4 on regular rest. It then allows you to throw Gio game 5 on extra rest with a 3 days rested Scherzer waiting for relief. Roark in game 4 is a dumb idea
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I don't understand Baker. The rainout allows you to throw Strasburg in elimination game 4 on regular rest. It then allows you to throw Gio game 5 on extra rest with a 3 days rested Scherzer waiting for relief. Roark in game 4 is a dumb idea
    Just read that Strasburg declined the start, telling Baker he was under the weather and couldn't go.

He knows this a day ahead of time?
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    Just read that Strasburg declined the start, telling Baker he was under the weather and couldn't go.

He knows this a day ahead of time?
    "under the weather?" Unless his pitching arm has fallen off, he should be taking the mound.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    "under the weather?" Unless his pitching arm has fallen off, he should be taking the mound.
    Article said something about him running half a mile today and wheezing. And if it were game day I might buy it. But an entire day ahead of time?

I might be inclined to inform him his services will not be required should there be a game 5.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Glad this game got rained out tonight. I got caught up on some work. Still got two exams on my birthday that I'm not looking forward too
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Welcome to life kid. I haven’t had my birthday off in years.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Welcome to life kid. I haven’t had my birthday off in years.
    Geez, even when you're married you should at least be able to get off on your birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Strasburg better be dead if he can't pitch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Geez, even when you're married you should at least be able to get off on your birthday.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!1!1!!!1
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    A year ago, I wouldn't have gotten. I hate the fact that I do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Strasburg will start after all. Dusty with the deke

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Glad this game got rained out tonight. I got caught up on some work. Still got two exams on my birthday that I'm not looking forward too
    Welcome to the club

Just wait to finish school, it gets worse

Baker made one right move by switching his starters, but still went with the corpse of Jayson Werth in the two hole. Strands three runners through 4.

What the fuck was Zimmerman doing that far off 1B?

Good game going on in Chicago!

And IMO, Baker is one of the worst managers in baseball.