Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
I'm thoroughly impressed with both you season ticket holders. That is true fandom. I will try to remember that when we disagree because all my game-watching occurs in my study. \

I also hope some of you guys can get together for a Seadogs game. I'm envious because I'm pretty sure I've never actually been to Maine.
Thanks, but in fairness a700's commitment is much bigger than mine because mine are only Spring Training tickets (unless you count the commitment in getting to Ft. Myers!). If I lived closer to Boston I'd like very much to get a ticket package like a700's but living 250 miles from Fenway makes it... shall we say... problematic.

I like putting faces together with screen names so I'm going to try again next year to set up a TalkSox day @ Hadlock field to see the Sea Dogs. I've met Southpaw, and a700 & I got together at Ft. M last year and both were great experiences. As an aside, I also met Pumpsie Green and he's a great guy too in person.

Stay tuned for Spring Training ticket availability. I expect to have some extras this year too.