Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
I've had good luck with both Fanatics and MLBshop but I'm in the US.

I understand your frustration though. I ordered a Mookie Betts game-type shirt for my granddaughter (gotta raise 'em right!) from an outfit called "fanzoutlet.com" through a website located in Chicago on December 13. On the 14th they sent me confirmation that it was shipped and a tracking number - which doesn't work. I should have been apprehensive when the tracking number was for Canadian parcel post. Canada Parcel say it's not in their system.

NOW I find out fanzoutlet is a Chinese organization and other people have had trouble with them too. Looks like I'm out $49 (ok, I got lured in by the low price ) because Visa won't investigate any charge less than $50.

The moral: Don't buy anything from fanzoutlet.com. Learn from my mistake.
Sorry to hear that S5D.

Actually I tried to buy at mlbshop.com in the first place because I thought that it should be safe and the service should be oks.

A year ago I bought some jerseys at a web page which after a while I found out that was chinese as well —not sure if it is the same you are presenting, but the name sounds familiar. My order arrived but it took like 3 months. The reason? They send their stuff via the postal service and not a carrier like dhl, fedex, etc.

Said that, IMO you still have chances to recive your stuff S5D. Good luck my friend.