Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Buccholz from the Bullpen

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I want them to DFA Buchholz. I don't want him here. All I have said was that if he's on the roster at the end of the season, that they'll pick up his option. If Bell wants to refute that with a sig bet, that's fine with me.
    im confused. werent you just saying that picking up the option for 2017 is a no-brainer? now you are saying DFA?
    confused.
    other names i have posted under: none

I want them to DFA Buchholz. I don't want him here. All I have said was that if he's on the roster at the end of the season, that they'll pick up his option. If Bell wants to refute that with a sig bet, that's fine with me.
    I accept the bet with the caveat.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    im confused. werent you just saying that picking up the option for 2017 is a no-brainer? now you are saying DFA?
    confused.
    If he's on the roster on 11/1/16, they'll pick up his option. That's all I've ever said. I have never ever ever stated that he would not be traded or DFA'd this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I accept the bet with the caveat.
    ^ a true gentleman
    I get MV Pee.

If he's on the roster on 11/1/16, they'll pick up his option. That's all I've ever said. I have never ever ever stated that he would not be traded or DFA'd this season.
    i guess i just dont understand how you can believe that picking up his option is a no-brainer and also want to DFA him. they seem like complete opposite choices to me. am i misreading what you are saying?
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    i guess i just dont understand how you can believe that picking up his option is a no-brainer and also want to DFA him. they seem like complete opposite choices to me. am i misreading what you are saying?
    I'm saying that it's a no brainer that this Sox regime to pick up the option. If they called me in and said "make the offseason moves for us mvp 78," I wouldn't pick up the option. I'm saying the Sox will pick it up for all the dumb reasons they picked it up last year.
    I get MV Pee.