Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Hi Again!

All-Star

Hi Again!

Big Sox fan since the days of Grove, Foxx and Cronin. Mookie fast becoming a big favorite. My first MLB game was at Braves Field, and my first big favorite was Wally Berger. Have written three books. "My WWII Bio", "Lost in Burma" and "43 AA Ballads and Poems" Kingface says I'm a troller, so I guess I am!

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    Big Sox fan since the days of Grove, Foxx and Cronin. Mookie fast becoming a big favorite. My first MLB game was at Braves Field, and my first big favorite was Wally Berger. Have written three books. "My WWII Bio", "Lost in Burma" and "43 AA Ballads and Poems" Kingface says I'm a troller, so I guess I am!
    I don't think that we have a WWII veteran on this site. You will be the first. Welcome.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Welcome! Cool to have a WWII vet. Only WWII vet I knew was my grandfather a lifelong Sox fan who died in June 2014, enough time to see the magic of 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I echo the pleasure at having a military veteran of the Greatest Generation join us. Everything we have, from the Internet itself on down, we owe to you guys and the World War I veterans like Ted.

Seriously though, glad to have you!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I echo the pleasure at having a military veteran of the Greatest Generation join us. Everything we have, from the Internet itself on down, we owe to you guys and the World War I veterans like Ted.

Seriously though, glad to have you!
    i was too young for Vietnam. Lol!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

All-Star
    Thank you all; happy tp troll along!

Good to see you here Bosox!!!!!! Keep posting here.....you have a great wealth of knowledge and great sense for the game!!!