Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Clearly, he must be afraid of my dream team roster if he's going to those kinds of lengths to try to beat me this week.
    Of course he's afraid of your dream team roster. What other reason could there be?

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Clearly, he must be afraid of my dream team roster if he's going to those kinds of lengths to try to beat me this week.
    David Wright got injured and forced my hand so I decided to give ARod a trial run.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Thunder, when you get back, please pay your dues. Thanks.
    I would prefer not to use PayPal. I've been meaning to tell you about this. It's complicated. I would like to pay myself (not getting parents involved), but don't have a PayPal. I can pay through credit card, send cash or check in the mail if that is what it takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Well, we all know that you have no shame.

Just kidding. I'm sure he's a good player to have on a fantasy team. I would pick him up for my team just to put the jinx on him.
    I have no shame.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I would prefer not to use PayPal. I've been meaning to tell you about this. It's complicated. I would like to pay myself (not getting parents involved), but don't have a PayPal. I can pay through credit card, send cash or check in the mail if that is what it takes.
    I'll contact you in a pm.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

If anybody wants to see a close matchup, check out my box score. We're tied 5-5, and .001 in the OBP category is preventing me from getting the win. Altuve got out one too many times today.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Man my team's so frustrating so far, but I feel like they're just about to break through.
    We miss you Mike.

Not this week. They are playing The Boys of Summer managed by the smartest fantasy owner in history. He crunches stats in his head as he watches the games. Your lunch got eaten this week.

Be careful, because this kind of smack can come back to bite you in the ass. I always struggle out of the gate then come roaring back.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Be careful, because this kind of smack can come back to bite you in the ass. I always struggle out of the gate then come roaring back.
    This was the time to get me. I also struggle out of the gate. You can look forward to being steamrolled the next time.

Doubtful. You can expect my team to be in first place by this time in July, like every year.
    We miss you Mike.

Doubtful. You can expect my team to be in first place by this time in July, like every year.
    The competition will be fierce. A couple of more injuries like my team losing Wainwright and you might have a chance, but I' ll just have to find a way.

Dude, don't even talk to me about injuries. April hasn't even ended and I have four guys on the DL.
    We miss you Mike.

Dude, don't even talk to me about injuries. April hasn't even ended and I have four guys on the DL.
    Yep, it goes with the territory.

The biggest blow has been Yan Gomes, because he's the super rare catcher that can actually hit but barely rests.
    We miss you Mike.