Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotation

Re: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by bubbakeg52 View Post
    Ladies...time to pack up a bowl of epic meal time....To many SP's in the mlb to lose sleep over that, donkey (image: Dr Phil)
    How many of them are any good and NOT linked to giving up top draft picks?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Beat me to it, fuck man
    Such an awful job by Cherrington. Absolutely awful.

Cafardo is saying the Angels coveted Bard, but not sure if that's who they asked for.

If they did, why the hell did we say no??
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth View Post
    Seriously. I'm furious right now.
    Agreed. The fact that it was for Marmol just adds insult to injury

Quote Originally Posted by bubbakeg52 View Post
    Ladies...time to pack up a bowl of epic meal time....To many SP's in the mlb to lose sleep over that, donkey (image: Dr Phil)
    How many of them can you get on a 1 year deal?
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Such an awful job by Cherrington. Absolutely awful.

Cafardo is saying the Angels coveted Bard, but not sure if that's who they asked for.

If they did, why the hell did we say no??
    They probably think Bard can regain his old self somehow.

Ok. You stick with your sliver of truth and an exorbitant amount of fabrication and say it's legit.
    And you can stick with the assertion that those two meaningless stories make up the worst year the media has ever had in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxNC84 View Post
    They probably think Bard can regain his old self somehow.
    True, but regardless, the Sox still have Melancon, Aceves, Bailey, who are all better than Marmol.

And like I said, it's much easier to find a RP (Soria, Soriano, Madson, Broxton) than a SP with that ceiling.

Deity

Wow, I want to say you have got to be kidding me but come on! I am tellin' ya, this FO is just not capable IMO of acting decisively. If a player is attractive to multiple teams, I just do not know how we are going to land him. Been afraid of this for months now.

@jonahkeri: Haren year-by-year fastball velocity, starting in 2007: 91.7, 91.1, 90.6, 90.6, 90.0, 88.5 http://t.co/Q2gf5CEK

Get over Haren...he has arthritus in his asshole..they call it his prostate
    Whif some made cheese

Deity

It is not so much the idea of Haren as much as the idea that he could have been a good fit here and we are not seemingly seeing many guys that look like we are all that interested in them.

For all that folks don't like about him maybe Johnson is the best candidate at this point now that Peavey is gone and Haren is gone. I hate to say it but I see a likelihood of a number of posts like "forget about enter whatever name you want here he is gone. Move on".

Cubs pulled out from deal. Marmol had no trade, must not have been able to waive by midnight

Swoop, Cherrington, swoop!!!

Deity

How is BC going to swoop when he operates like he has one wing tied behind his tail feathers. With our luck BC will swoop down on the west coast, miss Haren and somehow end up sinking his talons into .......Beckett for a return engagement!

Epic fail Cherrington, epic fail.

Very disappointed that the Red Sox could not get it done. They were too busy working on a contract with Ortiz that should have been done weeks ago-- even though they essentially ended up giving him exactly what he wanted anyway.

Very very disappointed by this. We're going to end up with Liriano and Baker in our rotation next year, and that really sucks.

Deity

When asked to comment about the near missed deal that would have sent Haren to Chicago for Marmol Sox GM Ben Charrington said........ "Huh".