Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant Access Website

Re: Cant Access Website

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;785511;
    For people that can access the site regularly: how often do you get database errors/page not found errors?
    Maybe twice a month. But today, I couldn't access it at all for a few hours.

Ugh. Ok I'm talking to the host. I may end up switching this week.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;785511;
    For people that can access the site regularly: how often do you get database errors/page not found errors?
    I don't know about everyone else, but I get them multiple times a day. They never last, though. All I do is refresh the page and it's back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Ok. Think I'm gonna switch hosts, this is annoying. Significant cost increase though. Oh well

I usually get those several times daily as well. Sometimes it takes one refresh, sometimes it takes 10 minutes or more.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;785572;
    Ok. Think I'm gonna switch hosts, this is annoying. Significant cost increase though. Oh well
    Looks like it might be time to ask Nomar to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.