Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant Access Website

Hybrid View

Cant Access Website

Am I banned? Whenever I try to get to the site it says

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Using a proxy right now

Re: Cant Access Website

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;783658;
    Am I banned? Whenever I try to get to the site it says

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Using a proxy right now
    I say you ban him for bypassing the database error.

Crap, this is a hosting issue thats affecting way more people than I thought. My last day of work is tomorrow so starting next week I should have some time to dedicate to cleaning this place up a bit haha.

SF #1 what is your normal ISP? Comcast? Verizon?

Verizon, but dude I just came to the site at work and everything was normal. Than I logged in and tried posting and it gave me the same forbidden message and now the site won't load at work anymore. On a proxy again.

DAVE UNBAN ME I AM THE HEART AND SOUL OF TALKSOX

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

This is what you get for going on TS while at work!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Talksox is my work

You know, seeing you post is the number one thing that makes me aware of the fact that I have been here for over 7 years. I mean, when I first joined you were annoying and immature and I could barely understand some of your posts. Now your baseball-related posts are cogent, well-written and capable of sparking a reasonable discussion and your non-baseball posts no longer make me wish your parents had hit you a lot.

In short, you're a cool dude now. It's bizarre watching someone actually grow up without ever meeting them in person. :lol:
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

My parents did hit me a lot. Awkward...

Just kidding. You'll always be a great guy in my book, Derek.

You're basically the only annoying kid who made it. Adam123, suns, et cetera...they all got themselves banned before they could mature. :lol:

Ahhh, suns. I'll always remember him because I have never had such a universally positive response to a banning of a longtime member. From the posts immediately following it, you would have thought I killed Hitler with my bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;784747;
    You're basically the only annoying kid who made it. Adam123, suns, et cetera...they all got themselves banned before they could mature. :lol:

Ahhh, suns. I'll always remember him because I have never had such a universally positive response to a banning of a longtime member. From the posts immediately following it, you would have thought I killed Hitler with my bare hands.
    Did you ever see the suns school band picture?

Yea Verizon seems to be having issues. Thanks for the info hopefully I'll get it sorted out.

Suns never bothered me. He was far less obnoxious than many posters on here that people like.

He didn't bother me much at first. He was obnoxious but in a harmless way, and I either ignored him or made fun of him when it was easy. But then he suddenly started turning into the biggest pain in the ass in gamethreads.

For people that can access the site regularly: how often do you get database errors/page not found errors?