Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/16 vs Rays

4/16 vs Rays

Thank sff for reminding me in another thread. Sweep these fuckers.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: 4/16 vs That team with 4 fans

After that loss last night I believe there might only be 3 fans.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

You've got to be kidding me. 11:05 gametime? What happened to the routine 7:05 games and 1:00 on Sunday's? Not even a month through the season and I'm fed up with the schedule.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

This happens every year for the homegame on Marathon Monday/Patriot's Day. It's been a tradition for a long time.

Really? I'd expect an earlier gametime but not that early.

Since 1959. Always been before noon from what I remember.

Shit, and I call myself a fan. Probably never paid attention to it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;743105;
    Shit, and I call myself a fan. Probably never paid attention to it until now.
    10 lashes and one episode of "Yankeeography" and you are forgiven.

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

This is my rifle....

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;743106;
    10 lashes and one episode of "Yankeeography" and you are forgiven.
    Not enough. He also has to listen to ten minutes of consecutive John Sterling home run calls.

Quote Originally Posted by ORS;743107;
    Not enough. He also has to listen to ten minutes of consecutive John Sterling home run calls.
    Make it 20. Let's get gitmo up in this bitch.

That's inhumane

All-Star

I kind of like the early game time. It is not very often, but I get to wake up and watch the Sox.

All-Star

Loving the gametime, don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the sox.
    I think Bard is going to do well today. I just hope we get Aviles out of the lead off spot, even though he done alright recently.

Quote Originally Posted by TutGadol;743124;
    Loving the gametime, don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the sox.
    I think Bard is going to do well today. I just hope we get Aviles out of the lead off spot, even though he done alright recently.
    Aviles has hit .444 with a 1.667 OPS in the past 2 games from the leadoff slot. Definitely leave him there until he cools down.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TutGadol;743124;
    Who else would you prefer? Please do not say Sweeney. We need someone faster than Sweeney at leadoff. Speed wise, Pedroia, D-Mac, and Aviles are really the only three guys that I would prefer to hit there. Pedroia will more than likely stay in the 2 hole. D-Mac is not hittin so well rigt now. Aviles has close to a .300 BA and an over .300 OBP, so I think he is the best of option we have right now. I like Sweeney in the middle of the order.