Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite bands/music artists?

I listen to mostly rock music and have been a big Linkin Park fan for a year now. I'm going to a LP/Korn/Snoop Dogg concert in August and am looking forward to that. I also listen to a lot of ACDC, Ataris, Evanescence, Green Day, Hoobastank, Metallica, MxPx, Story of the Year, Weezer, and Yellowcad. Who do you listen to?
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

I too listen to Rock music but not the rock that you listen to.

My favorite bands are: Wilco, Ben Harper, Moe., and a bunch of others.

I also like classic rock, so anything by any great band of the past (beatles, zeppelin, whatever) I like.

got to love Bruce and the Police, Ben Harper is good too

I've got pretty broad tastes. I like Wilco, but I'll listen to classic rock, alternative, punk, rap, etc. Just no country or folk. Or pop. Goddamn do I hate pop.
    I have no sig. Sue me.

i like most rockish stuff, like alternative, metal, hardcore, punk, acoustic, and, oh yes, EMO

All-Star
    I'm pretty much okay with anything except rap. Sorry, I just don't like it.
    Alternative, Rock, like DMB, Dispatch, MB20, I kinda like Maroon 5. Then there's Clapton, Meat Loaf. I know, pretty friggin weird. Whatever.

Godsmack is my most favoritest band of all time ever times ten. Nirvana, Metallica, Adema, Disturbed, Guns and Roses, Ratt, Saliva, 3 Days Grace, Staind...prolly alot more I just can't think of them right now.

yeah, I like Godsmack a lot. Did you buy their new CD, the acoustic one. It's prety cool. Also, the Guns n Roses Best of is a must buy.

BTW, welcome to the site!

Originally posted by bradyspatriotsprincess@Apr 7 2004, 07:31 PM
    Godsmack is my most favoritest band of all time ever times ten. Nirvana, Metallica, Adema, Disturbed, Guns and Roses, Ratt, Saliva, 3 Days Grace, Staind...prolly alot more I just can't think of them right now.
    I could be wrong here but you sound familiar.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

I like classic rock. Some of my favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Eagles, Boston, etc.

Originally posted by yagmaster@Apr 7 2004, 08:01 PM
    yeah, I like Godsmack a lot. Did you buy their new CD, the acoustic one. It's prety cool. Also, the Guns n Roses Best of is a must buy.

BTW, welcome to the site!
    Yeah, The Other Side...I got it the day it came out. I loooove it, it's amazing. I love hearing Sully actually sing as oppose to scream. I think it's a great CD to get someone to warm up to Godsmack before shoving the hard stuff at them.

I haven't heard the Best Of GNR Cd, I have Appetite for Destruction, and it's my favorite. Mostly because Sweet Child O Mine is MY Song, lol.

Hi ddm! :P

Originally posted by yagmaster@Apr 7 2004, 09:01 PM
    Since when do you like Godsmack, yagmaster? Last I checked, you couldn't stand to listen to them. Or was that Jake?
    I have no sig. Sue me.

Triple A
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Coldplay, Bush, U2, Zeppelin, Floyd, Phish, and a bunch others...

Originally posted by Sinix@Apr 9 2004, 07:56 PM
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Coldplay, Bush, U2, Zeppelin, Floyd, Phish, and a bunch others...
    This is a great list.

I'm more of a jam band type of guy myself, i love phish, moe., string cheese incident and ekoostik hookah (has anyone ever heard of them?)
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Triple A
    I havn't heard much of Moe, but from what I have, I think I like their stuff. Reminded me a bit of Phish (at least the bass/drums did).