Register now to remove this ad

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: 9/20 vs Orioles

Re: 9/20 vs Orioles

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;697213;
    Watch out Beth Israel, your position as official hospital of the Boston Red Sox is in serious jeopardy.

Seriously, how is it that such a mecca of modern medicine like Boston can have a team with such shit poor medical staff for such a big team?
    They should start going to New England Baptist. That's where the Celtics go.

And that's where my wife just got a job :thumbsup: But I have no bias toward them :lol:

Seriously though, she'll be involved with a lot of ortho surgeries they have there, involving some of the Celtics too.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Between the Nunez and the relievers, the scrubs have done rather well today lol.

You know what would be great? An extra innings marathon game right now, to be followed closely by another marathon game in the doubleheader, that will both be lost by the Rays, and tired out both teams so badly they're completely worn down before the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;697217;
    You know what would be great? An extra innings marathon game right now, to be followed closely by another marathon game in the doubleheader, that will both be lost by the Rays, and tired out both teams so badly they're completely worn down before the playoffs.
    :thumbsup:
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Good job Cano.

You can commence eating shit again on Friday.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Yanks take a 4-2 lead going into the 9th. Hmmm, maybe they would rather play the Sox.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

HELLZ Yeah, way to lose Rays!

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;697227;
    Yanks take a 4-2 lead going into the 9th. Hmmm, maybe they would rather play the Sox.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Gotta hope that Mo closes this out, and then CC has no-hit stuff tonight.

Rays haven't been no-hit this year. They're due. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;697229;
    Gotta hope that Mo closes this out, and then CC has no-hit stuff tonight.

Rays haven't been no-hit this year. They're due. :lol:
    This was huge. The Sox need to help themselves tonight and they have the loss column lead back to 2. If the Yanks take the nightcap, we could be on our way.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."