Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15 vs Tampa Bay Rays

Re: 9/15 vs Tampa Bay Rays

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;694653;
    He might if Weiland pitched for them.
    Francona had to take a gamble tonight. Go with a guy who is going to allow 3-4 ER almost certainly (although I predict him to throw much better than that) or go with a guy who will allow 0-1 ER about 10% of the time, or 6-8 ER about 90% of the time.

I like Weiland today, but it's certainly not a slam dunk by any means.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

All-Star

ANYONE at all know of a link online? I used to use MyP2P but it's been down for awhile now and ILEMI doesnt have the Sox game listed. If anyone knows of one, could you please PM me the link, I don't wanna miss these games ....

Quote Originally Posted by Reck;694654;
    Who cares about who's pitching? You can put jesus on the mound and Sox may still lose.

The whole picthing squad save from Beckett has been a disaster this past month or so.

Fact is, if Red Sox lose even one game of this series. You can say goodbye.
    That's the spirit!

Ye of little faith. Psssssssssshhhhh....

Lets go Sox!!!! JUST WIN!!!
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Weiland may have to change his underwear between every inning. I know I would.

Need a 1-2-3 inning and score 3-4 runs, get Weiland some confidence.

Nice K.

OMG a stater that works quick.

Hell yeah Weiland!! Thatta boy!!!

What #3 starter?!?

joking, by the way.

8 pitch inning for the Rook!:thumbsup:

Lets go offense. Push across some runs

All-Star

GREAT 1st inning for Weiland, only took 8 pitches.

Lets go Gonzo.

I'm at work, but I'll be trying to track this tonight. You know, Weiland is the Red Sox's #2 pitching prospect afterall, maybe he can show his worth after a great first?

All-Star

Gonzo's been hanging out with Crawford too long.

He swings at everything.