Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/14 vs TOR (Day Game)

Re: 9/14 vs TOR (Day Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;694328;
    Well I have only watched 5 games this season Lynne. So I am not aware of this. It just sounds odd. But hey, the kid can swat with the best of them. He's like a disciplined Vlad Guerrero (SP!!!) in some ways.
    Just to fill ya in, in 21 games hitting from the clean up spot this season, Pedroia is hitting .341/.391/.600. In 27 games in his career from the clean up spot, Pedroia has hit .400/.443/.705. It's pretty insane what he's done from there.

You'll be pleasantly surprised today. Trust me. :thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;694333;
    Just to fill ya in, in 21 games hitting from the clean up spot this season, Pedroia is hitting .341/.391/.600. In 27 games in his career from the clean up spot, Pedroia has hit .400/.443/.705. It's pretty insane what he's done from there.

You'll be pleasantly surprised today. Trust me. :thumbsup:
    Thank you for the 411 SF2!!!

( I wish I knew how to use super script here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;694330;
    Furthermore, allow me to say that I intend to infest this GT today. I'm in a trollin' mood so look out!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The minute Lackey gives up a run, the bitching and moaning about him will begin. Or hopefully those folks won't be here for a day game.

Thank you.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;694339;
    The minute Lackey gives up a run, the bitching and moaning about him will begin. Or hopefully those folks won't be here for a day game.

Thank you.
    Lynda
    What about 2 runs? :thumbdown

Come on Lack. You gotta be better man. Plain and simple.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Lackey doing what he does best.

(sorry VA)

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;694339;

Thank you.
    Lynda
    Luckily for us, it didn't take long. I really hope Buchholz can be ready for the playoffs. I don't want Lackey anywhere near this team come October (if we hang on to make the playoffs that is).

Crap, that was unlucky. Buckle down, Lackey.

I don't consider any of the above comments bitching and/or moaning. Very reasonable so far. IMO

Need to push across a couple this inning. How about a Pedroia HR. That'd work just fine.

Atta boy Youk!!

Come on Lavarnway. Meet the monster please

Bottom 3 of our order is brutal vs Romero today. Hope Tek and Mac can drive in a couple right here.

Atta boy Tek. Way to get it in.

Lavarnway got ripped on that being called an error.

Anyone else notice that Scutaro is almost hitting .300?

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;694351;
    Anyone else notice that Scutaro is almost hitting .300?
    :blink::blink::blink: What?!?

Damn. I knew Scut was hot. But he's hitting .436 in September. Ridiculous.