Register now to remove this ad

Thread: ws?

ws?

with the playoffs approaching quickly.. its safe to say the sox , yanks , rangers and tigers are ur teams in the al... with the nl being phills, diamondbacks, brewers and braves... sox will probally hav to face detroit and v lander who will hav to pitch on three days rest to beat the sox,and he wont .. meanwhile the rangers hav the yanks physci.. so sox rangers alcs.... on the flip side u can see the diamondbacks given phills all they want and probally a fight (for beaming upton) but phills prevail to play the beerdrinkers who abolish the braves... nlcs phills vs. brewers.. now heres where it gets interesting... sox in 7 and breweres in 7 over doc and the phills... bet it !!!! so that leaves the redsox winning ws 3 and the end of there brief dynasty and theos exit to the cubs..

Re: ws?

yah yo world series talk,, im sayin the sox will beat the brewers in the ws.. what u think?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I think you missed a few things when you went back to edit. Actually, a few dozen things.

Theo isn't going to the Cubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

This is my rifle....

I've always wondered what it was like to be inside the mind of a schizophrenic, and then I read this thread.

I feel fulfilled now.

LOL LEGITIMATE ARGUMENTS BUT DO ANY OF U TAKE A STAND AND SAY WHO WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES? AND THEO GOING TO THE CUBS IS A VERY HI PROBALITY.. HE ONCE CALLED IT HIS DREAM JOB

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I once called being an astronaut-assassin-gigolo my dream job, but there is no possibility I will ever become an astronaut.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

oy

Major Leaguer

That lasted long... I'd love a Brewers/Sox world series... I live 8 hrs awy from Mill-EE-wauh-kay and that's a small jaunt from Fargo as far as I'm concerned

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by ORS;690832;
    I've always wondered what it was like to be inside the mind of a schizophrenic, and then I read this thread.

I feel fulfilled now.
    thats good .... LOL :lol:

I want Sox-Brewers too, but face the facts:
    Can the Brewers offense beat Halladay, Lee, and Hamels 4 out of 7 times?
    The way the Sox are playing now can the even make it that far? Will they have Beckett?
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

I think it's hilarious that the OP edited his post for a misspelled word. Everything else was good, just that one word needed fixing.