Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

Re: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

CC is heating up baby.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Atta boy Carl!!! Keep squaring it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

FUCK YEAH! YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN SALTY!!! AWWWWWWWW HE'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

SALTY!!!! Shit I love Matt Vasgersian. He's pumped for this Red Sox offense haha.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Very adequate, Salty!!!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Tall!

Pay. Fucking. Back.

How does it feel, Rangers?? I'll take these games now. You can have the ones in April.

Laser show!!!!,

...Salty "the beast" machia!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

This has been the best 3 game stretch this season.

What makes that awesome is i'm probably wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;689326;
    SALTY!!!! Shit I love Matt Vasgersian. He's pumped for this Red Sox offense haha.
    His homerun calls are awesome. SANTA MARIA!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;689330;
    This has been the best 3 game stretch this season.

What makes that awesome is i'm probably wrong
    It was a huge series. Coming down to Arlington, playing the first couple games without Ortiz, the first one without Ortiz or Ellsbury, and potentially taking the series is huge.

Tack on the fact that this has a high potential to be a post season series and we got absolutely scorched by this team last series, and this is a huge for the confidence. The players can say all they want that it's just another series, but that's horseshit. Knowing that you can win in Arlington is huge for the psyche of the team come October.

I think tonight's GT title is quite fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;689334;
    I think tonight's GT title is quite fitting.
    No doubt.

Wow really?? 50 pitches through 4?? Damn Andrew. Where the hell did this guy come from.

Miller, whatever you started doing, don't ever stop.