Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

Re: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

Papi!! The MLB network announcer basically called that lol.

I have a feeling CC's gonna go yard.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Papi!!! Hell yes!!!

I know this is really premature, but Crawfords swing just looks so much better now. He's swinging like he's playing for keeps, not like he's down 0-2 and trying to stay alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;689252;
    So, am I the only one who is excited to see if Crawford keeps up his success?
    Ok, ok let's put this straight, if CC keeps this way at least one week, count on me....hehehe:harhar:
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;689257;
    I have a feeling CC's gonna go yard.
    Before this inning, I almost called back to back by Ortiz and Craw.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

And I would have been wrong.

Alternating between this game and MLB The show is coming along quite awesomely so far.

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Good AB by Salty. Made him throw a load of pitches, he's already closing in on 40.

One thing about Salty - I feel like he can pretty easily be overmatched by a high velocity fastball. He needs to work on getting started sooner against guys like Ogando or Verlander.

Nice double. Hope Josh can get hot again.

Damn. Reddick smoked that. Atta boy Reddick!!

It must be about time for JD Drew to come back because Reddick just smoked that.

Let's go Marco Scutadequate

I'm very glad to see that Gonzo has gotten his power swing back.

He's getting some calls it seems.